• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online check in question

vwlfan

DIS Veteran
We are coming round the bend toward our next DW trip. This time I booked a two bedroom lock off with one of our daughters and her family. My question is this: can WE BOTH do online check in insofar as our credit card billing? Ideally I’d like their purchases et al to be on their credit card and ours on ours.

Is this possible when we do online check in or only possibleif we do it when we physically arrive?

We are coming round the bend toward our next DW trip. This time I booked a two bedroom lock off with one of our daughters and her family. My question is this: can WE BOTH do online check in insofar as our credit card billing? Ideally I’d like their purchases et al to be on their credit card and ours on ours.

Is this possible when we do online check in or only possibleif we do it when we physically arrive?

For one reservation, you’ll need to add the two cards physically at the front desk.

You can still do online checkin using one card. Then the other person can add theirs when you get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter