Online Check-in question

MegRaeWhay

Mouseketeer
My family and I are checking into CSR in 11 days!! I have never done online check in and I wonder if we should for this trip. We have 2 separate parties arriving at different times. We have requested adjoining rooms or at least 2 rooms on the same hall. We are all arriving early (between 10 and 11:30 in the morning), we have no other room requests.

Do you think we should do online check in?

My family and I are checking into CSR in 11 days!! I have never done online check in and I wonder if we should for this trip. We have 2 separate parties arriving at different times. We have requested adjoining rooms or at least 2 rooms on the same hall. We are all arriving early (between 10 and 11:30 in the morning), we have no other room requests.

Do you think we should do online check in?

I would say either way is good.

You are fairly bound to get adjoining or rooms close by; connecting are what is hard to come by.

I just prefer not doing online check-in, even if I have one request.

Question, I'm eligible to do online check in today and when I get to the room reqeust section a box pops up that says I can add up to 2 rooms reqeusts but there's no where for me to make the request? There's no where to type, no drop down boxes and only a sumbit and cancel button. Am I doing something wrong? This is my first time w/ online check in. Thanks.

I've done both and I liked doing it myself at registration better. The CM was able to make a change super easy when my room wasn't ready yet and found a room that was that met my request also.
Seeings as how you are looking for something very specific, it would probably help to physically be able to talk to a CM who could also find the room for the other party for whoever gets there too, or look and change things for you if they could. Then it would be set for the second to check in.
When we arrived at 11:30 at POR there was only 1 other person in the regular registration line, so that was a non-issue. It picked up while I was registering and I asked the CM about that and timing. He said it fluctuates like that, because sometimes a ME bus will come in or something and that's really when it gets real busy.

Question, I'm eligible to do online check in today and when I get to the room reqeust section a box pops up that says I can add up to 2 rooms reqeusts but there's no where for me to make the request? There's no where to type, no drop down boxes and only a sumbit and cancel button. Am I doing something wrong? This is my first time w/ online check in. Thanks.

The best way to make a request is to call the Central Reservation line and have them add your requests to your reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter