Online check in for Disney hotel

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
Have you done online check in for your Disney hotel before leaving the UK?
I tried to do it but it doesnt like my UK mobile number and wont let me proceed.

Yeah, we've done it loads of times,
Did you remember to remove the zero from the start of your number and replace it with 00 44 or try #44 then your number.

So I don't think its nessacarily the phone number. I found if I did it without having a VPN on set to US it wouldn't let me proceed past the phone number (put in as 447....) When I turned the VPN on it worked fine

I have done a mock check in (just to see what the options were) and I didn't need to have/not have VPN. I just made sure I entered my moibile number as suggested above and I was able to proceed.

I have done a mock check in (just to see what the options were) and I didn't need to have/not have VPN. I just made sure I entered my moibile number as suggested above and I was able to proceed.
Honestly it made no sense that the VPN worked as I didn't change the phone number or anything but without it every time it looked like the phone number was entered wrongly but then when I tried with it it was absolutely fine.

Personally, I wouldn’t do online check in. At POP, they tried to put us into building 2 miles away from everything despite us sending a request in advance through Touring Plans. We managed to change it to a decent room in a great central location when we checked in at the desk.

BTW, we had room 5134, ground floor standard room looking out onto the lake but really close to the pool, food court and Skyliner. Can recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter