Online Check in- Can you add requests?

g3pak

DIS Veteran
We are staying at POP in 3 weeks. I called a few weeks ago and added some requests- particular buildings, particular floors, etc.

I have never done online check in. Are you able to "renew" your request when you use it, or do you just enter your confirmation number and that's it? I plan on faxing my requests unless the online check in allows me to ask again.

We are staying at POP in 3 weeks. I called a few weeks ago and added some requests- particular buildings, particular floors, etc.

I have never done online check in. Are you able to "renew" your request when you use it, or do you just enter your confirmation number and that's it? I plan on faxing my requests unless the online check in allows me to ask again.

Unless they've changed something in the last month or so, no you can not make room location requests during online check-in. Faxes may or may not be looked at. If you really want to renew your requests, a quick call to Reservations should do it! :thumbsup2

I would'nt bother faxing your requests they do not read them and they end up in the trash. I checked in last night for my trip next week and there was a section that you could check for requests.... very limited though ... ground floor... near transportation....fridge.... pack and play...... If you made requests with your original ressie that should be enough.. Just be aware that it is just a request so the simpiler it is the better your chances. You can call and confirm that your requests are noted on your originl ressie if it makes you feel better though.:goodvibes

I called a few weeks ago and added some requests- particular buildings, particular floors, etc.

1) Just remember, the more requests, the lesser chance of them being granted.
2) Always put requests on the ressie.
3) Fax requests are ignored, as there are too many of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter