Online check-in: 2 questions

Osum

Mouseketeer
Hi all! Two questions related to online check in. I’ve searched for these answers and haven’t found them, so my apologies if this is a duplicate of someone else’s question.

1: If using DCL transfers from MCO to the port, is there any benefit to checking in at midnight? I’m thinking there’s not, since we won’t need to try for an early port arrival time. Am I correct?

2: Has anyone had experience with uploading vaccination cards when the two doses are on different cards? My son’s card wasn’t with us when he got his second dose, so he’s got two cards. It’s no big deal ordinarily… we just keep them back-to-back so that both doses can be shown. Wasn’t sure if this would cause us any trouble when uploading, so I thought I’d check if anyone else has done this already.

thanks in advance!

Can't answer 2....but we didn't check in at midnight. I did ours sometime the next day and others in our group a couple of days later.
It said we didn't need a time and we got boarding group 2

On a somewhat related topic ( checking in), where do yo enter your credit card for settling your on board account? I looked all over and don’t see that on the website. Is that added at check in?

There was a place for CC and a list of your party that had to okayed to use it.

Yes, that’s part of the check-in process. You can add the credit card, and give/withhold charging privileges to any minors in your stateroom.

On the two cards: we don’t have this issue, but you upload a picture of the card and then it gets reviewed (I’m pretty sure by a human), so I would get both cards in one picture. It did not give me an option to upload 2 pics.

On the two cards: we don’t have this issue, but you upload a picture of the card and then it gets reviewed (I’m pretty sure by a human), so I would get both cards in one picture. It did not give me an option to upload 2 pics.

Can only photographs be uploaded or can one upload a PDF file ?

Hi all! Two questions related to online check in. I’ve searched for these answers and haven’t found them, so my apologies if this is a duplicate of someone else’s question.

1: If using DCL transfers from MCO to the port, is there any benefit to checking in at midnight? I’m thinking there’s not, since we won’t need to try for an early port arrival time. Am I correct?

2: Has anyone had experience with uploading vaccination cards when the two doses are on different cards? My son’s card wasn’t with us when he got his second dose, so he’s got two cards. It’s no big deal ordinarily… we just keep them back-to-back so that both doses can be shown. Wasn’t sure if this would cause us any trouble when uploading, so I thought I’d check if anyone else has done this already.

thanks in advance!
Just checked-in last night. We are taking DCL Transport and still had to choose a PAT. So yes, being online at midnight made a difference.

Just checked-in last night. We are taking DCL Transport and still had to choose a PAT. So yes, being online at midnight made a difference.

It seems like some folks who use DCL transport get a PAT and others don't. I waited more than a week to check in and I could boarding group 2 with no PAT, as did some others here. Nobody seems to know what the pattern is, though.

We checked in well after the process opened. We weren’t asked to choose a PAT, and were assigned boarding group 2. No idea why others had a different result.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter