One Week to Go!!!

amandacc

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, new to the DIS, have one week to go, am very excited! (keep waking up with butterflies and dreaming about it!)!! This is our first trip to disney, we have a 5 day hopper plus and a 4 park flex ticket is there anything/ride that we MUST do in 2 weeks? My children are 4 and 10. Any comments would be much appreciated!

::MinnieMo :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

there's so much!

Hoop Dee Doo Review! Its alot of fun and not inside a park so good to do on arrival day or waterpark days.

Typhoon Lagoon. Its all about the wave pool for our 9 yr old. Do it early in your trip because you will probably want to go back another day.

Kid cot stations around the WS are great for the kids to be occupied while you and the other adults take turns seeing the pavillions (tip: do the WS first and FW after lunch, youll miss the crowds).

Buzz Lightyear ride at MK. This is the one ride that I say drag those kids on kicking and screaming if you have to.

Coral Reef for dinning at epcot. Arrive early and ask to wait for a tank side table. The kids will have their noses pressed to the glass the whole meal and you might just get a real conversation in with your spouse.

Tarzan Rocks.

For a great rest. Go into the Bone Yard and up and over the bridge to the sand pit where the kids can excavate a dinosaur skeleton.

Have breakfast at Doanld's Resutrauntasaurus, prior to the park opnening. Its fun and you can beat the crowds at the tiny little gate they have there. Do Not eat there for lunch or dinner, Bleck.

Head to Star Tours first thing at MGM. Then do Muppet Vision. When you come out Buzz and Woodie should be right there signing autographs with no lines.

Pecos Bills @MK is the best counter service and burgers anywhere.

Sit for the parades your 10 yr old will enjoy them more than you think.

Bring your own reclinging stroller with cup holders. Your 4 yr old will use it alot. Plus when he crashes at night you can keep going with the 10 yr old.

Ride up front on the monorail.

Get both kids their own desposable cameras. They will get some of your favorite shots. put address stickers on them in case they get lost.

Send them on the pirate cruise together. This will the one year they can both do it together.

My kids are just the same ages. I will think some more and get back to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter