One more day

Sue Cook

Earning My Ears
Hi guys. So glad I found you before I go. Only one day at work left and off we go to Gatwick early Saturday morning. I was so looking forward to seeing my counter on '0' days. Oh well never mind. At least I found some of you guys. I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for all the help and advice you have given me over the past 6 weeks.

You truly are a real friendly bunch of people! I have become a serious addict to the UK DIS and hope it is back up and running when we come home on the 17th March. Anyway I will try to remember everything so I can try to do a trip report when we come home and maybe help some other first timers.

Thanks to everyone. Speak to you all soon.

Sue:bounce:

Have a wonderful trip :) look forward to seeing you when you return - be sure to keep these boards in your favourite list.

Bye bye Sue!! :wave:

Have a lovely time!

Astrid x

Sue,

Have a Brilliant time as I'm sure you will!

Enjoy!

Happy Holidays Sue & family:):) Have a wonderful time and tell us all about it when you get back!

Sue

Have a fandabidosy holiday:D

See you when you get back:wave:

..........Karen.........

Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Byeeeeeee:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter