One Family, One Year - An AP finale & June 2010 PTR! - 7/6 TR STARTED!!!

Well hello friends!

Wigd beat me with one arm tied behind her sling!

Sorry I didn't know this was going. This has been a c-r-a-z-y busy week at school. Looking forward to the pre-trip fun. You'll be heading home on the 30th, and we'll be getting to WDW on the 30th. It's a DIS tag team event. ;)

So I know that I already posted my whole week's itinerary, but I wanted to share a few notes about the plans.

New restaurants for us this trip are:

Yak and Yeti for lunch
Sci Fi Diner for lunch

Rose and Crown for dinner
Tutto Italia for dinner

AND Blue Zoo OR the Bistro. We have to figure that one out still...

I thought to go to the MK our first day in Disney and to have lunch at The Plaza, but after going back and forth, I went ahead with Yak and Yeti... I think it is a good choice.

I have not really decided, but I am leaning with Yak and Yeti. If we don't do AK that day, we will only have one day at the AK, and during the summer, we really enjoy this park -- so I am thinking it is the best plan for us.

I am also really curious about Y & Y -- I saw a few reviews on other TRs I have been watching this year, and everything was positive in review. So I think it will be a good choice to try! :thumbsup2

There are a few new Quick Service choices, and of course Wolfgang Puck!! Get me to DTD! The rest of the TS choices are our favorites, and I was so glad to get the places we wanted! :goodvibes

For each day of our trip I have tried to come up with a new experience or attraction to visit. I am still coming together with my daily plans, and I will start to share those as we make our way through April and May! June is just around the corner!!! :yay:

Happy Easter weekend everyone!!! :upsidedow

We have eaten at all four of those restaurants and enjoyed our meals at each one.

Yak and Yeti has an outstanding drinks menu -- I highly recommend the Avalanche! Partly because it is fun to say, "A-va-lanche!" as you are sipping on it! :laughing:

Sci-Fi has the most incredible theming! The movie clips they show are absolutely hysterical! It reminded me of watching Mystery Science Theater when I was in college!

Rose and Crown -- nothing beats the Welsh Dragon and the fish and chips!

Tutto Italia -- sigh. Say hello to those dishy waiters for me! :lmao:

Great plans... lots of yummo eats!

Yay! Thanks ! I hope so! Now I have to get more of a daily plan/itinerary settled, but these are the dining choices! :thumbsup2

Wigd beat me with one arm tied behind her sling!

Sorry I didn't know this was going. This has been a c-r-a-z-y busy week at school. Looking forward to the pre-trip fun. You'll be heading home on the 30th, and we'll be getting to WDW on the 30th. It's a DIS tag team event. ;)

Oh really??!! Shucks! Well, we can wave at eachother :laughing:

Yes, I know the sense of CRAZY, thank goodness for spring break here, and the weather! I hear it is beautiful in Orlando, but I am not thinking the crowds would be very pretty :scared1:

Say, you have a big family homecoming this weekend! Happy Easter! :)

WigD can probably do anything with one arm tied behind her back :rotfl:

Great plans with yummy eating plans! I just love Disney eating!:goodvibes

At this point I don't think our plans overlap anywhere. We'll have to wait until closer to time and see!

Thanks for stopping by my PTR!:goodvibes

We have eaten at all four of those restaurants and enjoyed our meals at each one.

Glad to get the CP seal of approval!! :thumbsup2

Yak and Yeti has an outstanding drinks menu -- I highly recommend the Avalanche! Partly because it is fun to say, "A-va-lanche!" as you are sipping on it! :laughing:

Sci-Fi has the most incredible theming! The movie clips they show are absolutely hysterical! It reminded me of watching Mystery Science Theater when I was in college!

Rose and Crown -- nothing beats the Welsh Dragon and the fish and chips!

Tutto Italia -- sigh. Say hello to those dishy waiters for me! :lmao:

Okay, well, a Lost on Safari with a jalepeno pretzel and an AVALANCHE with lunch. oooo sounds perfect!!!

Okay okay, we are going to try this Rose and Crown... I keep hearing about it, I am going to take the plunge. I am trying for dinner to see the fireworks, so hopefully that will work out!

Tutto Italia, yes, I am looking forward to that! All those dishy waiters, huh? Hmmmmmm.... :laughing: And here I was excited for my ravioli. :rotfl:

Tutto Italia, yes, I am looking forward to that! All those dishy waiters, huh? Hmmmmmm.... :laughing: And here I was excited for my ravioli. :rotfl:

Yes, the dishy waiters serving said ravioli makes it ever so much better! Especially if they tell you to be careful of the plate because, "It is hot. Like "the middle of the sun" hot," in an Italian accent. ;):laughing:

She is a good salesperson for Disney on resale, that is for sure! ;)

Ooooo, are you hunting!!?? :laughing:

I am hunting :lmao:
TSS emails are dangerous!

We enjoyed our meal at Y & Y. And I agree with Jackie. Love their drink menu!

We're trying Sci Fi for the first time in August, so I'm looking forward to your review.

Happy Easter :goodvibes

Yes, the dishy waiters serving said ravioli makes it ever so much better! Especially if they tell you to be careful of the plate because, "It is hot. Like "the middle of the sun" hot," in an Italian accent. ;):laughing:

Remember, you are talking to the girl who spends plenty enough time in Italy admiring the sights whenever she is... :lmao: Darn if they dont just OOOOOOOOZE beauty there. Thank goodness we are returning next spring break!!! I need another dose! Oh okay, I guess "Italy" in Epcot will suffice, so I will have to sit in the piazza and soak up the sun for a little bit.. Maybe if I uproot my whole family and move there it will rub off on us :laughing: Yes, Parlari Italiano Sia Italiano -- va Bene! I even had Sia Italiano engraved on my new google phone!!! (that means Be Italian, btw).
;)

Great plans with yummy eating plans! I just love Disney eating!:goodvibes

At this point I don't think our plans overlap anywhere. We'll have to wait until closer to time and see!

Thanks for stopping by my PTR!:goodvibes

Oh happy to swing by and wish you well! What a send off! How fun to be heading out in a few more days! Trust me plans are great, but even the "best laid" can be foiled! So as we get closer at least we can be excited together! :thumbsup2

I am hunting :lmao:
TSS emails are dangerous!

We enjoyed our meal at Y & Y. And I agree with Jackie. Love their drink menu!

We're trying Sci Fi for the first time in August, so I'm looking forward to your review.

Happy Easter :goodvibes

You really don't need to twist my arm with a drink menu. :lmao:

I want to go to Sci Fi because we have never been and I think the boys will like it... this is an OOP lunch for us, so we may just split something and get out of the heat, the kids will like it I am sure, but everyone says it is fun, so I had to add it!

Same here!

Yeah, I know!! RATS! Ah well, at least we can wave in passing! :laughing:

And you are spending the 4th of July there, right? Dang American holiday!!! It was amazing last year!

Yea, so glad that you started your PTR!!! Like I said on another thread-a few PTR's and TR's followed closely together, and I will get to live vicariously through you until my big trip!

I think you and your family will LOVE Sci-Fi. If I understand your previous posts correctly, you've never been there?

And please say hi to the Contemporary for me! I have dreamed about staying there since I was about six . . . which is just fourteen years since I'm 20:lmao: . . . anyway, please make sure that she is well taken care of, I need her in good shape for December!

Remember, you are talking to the girl who spends plenty enough time in Italy admiring the sights whenever she is... :lmao: Darn if they dont just OOOOOOOOZE beauty there. Thank goodness we are returning next spring break!!! I need another dose! Oh okay, I guess "Italy" in Epcot will suffice, so I will have to sit in the piazza and soak up the sun for a little bit.. Maybe if I uproot my whole family and move there it will rub off on us :laughing: Yes, Parlari Italiano Sia Italiano -- va Bene! I even had Sia Italiano engraved on my new google phone!!! (that means Be Italian, btw).
;)

Have you seen the pictures of the new pizza they are building at the pavilion? I can't remember when it is supposed to be open.

Italy would be such a neat place to visit -- my wall calendar this year is filled with places from around the world and April is Italy -- so gorgeous! I love that you have Sia Italiano engraved on your phone -- too cute!

All your plans sound excellent :thumbsup2 Love your planning for meals time we haven’t got down to that detail yet just know our ADRs have been made :yay: There is just so much choice you get a :headache: you know where you have liked and what you would like to do again and again and again but you also like to try our new experiences :scratchin . Le cellier twice :woohoo: must be good we have an ADR this trip and have read lots of good reviews so hoping we like it. Haven’t ate any of the first restaurants for your trip but looking forward to reading your review in your tr.

Happy easter weekend :goodvibes

I'm late in joining in again but I made it. Looks like you guys will be jumping around a lot this trip but hey - it's all about the food and disney does food well in my opinion! I think your little guys will LOVE Sci-Fi. Mine did. I look forward to reading more, but I may be in and out as the end of the school year has gotten even busier with all my new "hats" I've inherited at work. ;)

Yea, so glad that you started your PTR!!! Like I said on another thread-a few PTR's and TR's followed closely together, and I will get to live vicariously through you until my big trip!

I think you and your family will LOVE Sci-Fi. If I understand your previous posts correctly, you've never been there?

And please say hi to the Contemporary for me! I have dreamed about staying there since I was about six . . . which is just fourteen years since I'm 20:lmao: . . . anyway, please make sure that she is well taken care of, I need her in good shape for December!

Well Hello! Glad you are here!!! Well come on and tag along, we all do that with eachother's trips!!! No, we have never been to Sci-Fi. I am looking forward to it too! Should be fun! We did have an ADR there our first family trip over a year ago, but we ended up not going. So this should be fun :thumbsup2

I am looking forward to staying at BLT. We stayed at The Contemporary many years ago, before kids. It was a great place, now that it is renovated I am sure it is amazing -- BLT is beautiful from all acounts that I have heard. I am really excited!! What a great place to stay for a December stay!

Have you seen the pictures of the new pizza they are building at the pavilion? I can't remember when it is supposed to be open.

Italy would be such a neat place to visit -- my wall calendar this year is filled with places from around the world and April is Italy -- so gorgeous! I love that you have Sia Italiano engraved on your phone -- too cute!

I have! It does look great! They say it is opening in the fall -- for the F & W... It is a beautiful country, all the regions we have visited have been amazing. I love it there. It was just a whim... but you know that I am prone to those "whims" ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter