Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that was a friendly needle in order to use the fairytale line ;)

Either way, it should be a great game. Good luck.

Oh yes, I knew that! :goodvibes

It's going to be an awesome game!!

I'm originally from NJ, living in MA for the past 30 years! So it's all good!!

Wow, did you all see that post on Facebook?

The voice of the Meteorologist last night was none other than Damon Lindelof!

This show is just so awesome!! :love:

I think Rumple needed Snow's hair to create the curse!

I'm bothered by David telling Catherine he will try to "make things work" and then he really loves MM. He keeps making her promises... I think he's kind of a jerk.

Funny guy. I know what that one means! :thumbsup2

Seriously?? I thought Red was STUNNING in fairytale land. Not so pretty in Storybrooke land with all that harsh fake-up.

Ooooooh! I need to rewatch!

I totally forgot that Snow drank that potion. Now I remember her saying "who?" when Grumpy told her the wedding was called off.

I'd like to know how that wedding was cancelled. They showed PC charging through the woods on his horse in what looks like wedding apparel. Didn't the King threaten the safety of his mother if he didn't go through with it? Really would like to know what happened there...

I'm not sure what to think of Mary Margaret kissing a married man.... one whose wife just gave herself a pregnancy test... so there's intimacy involved in their marriage. Am I the only one bothered? lol

It also bothers me Mary Margaret and David are kissing when he is married and obviously intimate with his wife. But then again, isn't he "really" married to Snow? It's confusing.

My first thought was that the stranger is the author of Henry's book. He says he feels inspired to write in Storybrooke so if that's the case the people in Storybrooke must be in his books/book. Maybe he's back to write the dramatic conclusion.

We never actually saw Snow drink the potion but it was pretty clear that was what happened.

I wonder if all that kissing will unlock memories. I have to admit I don't have a whole lot of respect for David kissing someone else when he's married.

We were able to find Doc, Sneezy (the bright red nose) and the "Dopey" looking one. I'll have to go back and look again.

Here's a pic where you can kind of see them all.

once-upon-a-time-715-480x324.jpg

Breaking in here with a comment a bit off topic. But did anyone notice that in the first episode of the Snow White wedding scene and also when she was in another dress in fairy tale land that these dresses were covered with white feathers? Is this just a fun reference to her future daughter Emma Swan? Or is there more to it and then send that?

Breaking in here with a comment a bit off topic. But did anyone notice that in the first episode of the Snow White wedding scene and also when she was in another dress in fairy tale land that these dresses were covered with white feathers? Is this just a fun reference to her future daughter Emma Swan? Or is there more to it and then send that?

I noticed that but, when PC and Catherine were in the carriage, Catherine was also wearing feathers. This was before we knew she was Midas' daughter. I was trying to figure out who she was from what she was wearing.

The stranger is a writer and Mr. Gold was waterproofing an old book using lanolin. I am wondering if he two are connected. On the otther hand I think the stranger is a grown up Peter pan. Peter loved adventure and telling stories to the lost boys. I also think he was the 7 year old who found Emma.

The stranger is a writer and Mr. Gold was waterproofing an old book using lanolin. I am wondering if he two are connected. On the otther hand I think the stranger is a grown up Peter pan. Peter loved adventure and telling stories to the lost boys. I also think he was the 7 year old who found Emma.

The Peter Pan thing is an interesting theory. I'd love to see that story line worked in. However, I believe that Peter Pan is the one story that Disney is having a hard time with. They don't own the copyright for the character or story line. J. M. Barrie gave it to the Great Ormond Street Hospital on his death. I know the Disney company had to work with them to make Peter Pan and the Return to Neverland movies. I hope they can work something out for this!

Something new to consider!

Very interesting.

I do know one thing, he is H.O.T.!:lmao: I have to admit, I had a crush on Peter Pan when I was young. :lovestruc

Well since most of us seem to think the Stranger could be a Grimm brother my guess is that we are all wrong. They would never make it that easy for us to figure out. But he sure is cute!!!

I am convinced that Mr. Gold knows Henry's father. After all he was described as a bad man, and Gold just happen to be there to get Henry for Regina. He may have had a hand in the entire problems Emma had growing up.

I agree with the other posters when it comes to David. Why is he lying to his wife about wanting to work things out! The writers are going to turn me against his character if they keep this nonsense up.

ES: "So you're a stalker?".........
MM:"No not really"

I busted up laughing on that one:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter