Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone catch the title of the book that Mary Margaret was reading at the beginning of the epsiode? I've re-watched the beginning a number of times, and I think it is a Jules Verne book, but I can't make out a title. The Tivo is hooked up to a small tv, and my middle-aged eyes, just can't make out the title! :rotfl:

Did anyone catch the title of the book that Mary Margaret was reading at the beginning of the epsiode? I've re-watched the beginning a number of times, and I think it is a Jules Verne book, but I can't make out a title. The Tivo is hooked up to a small tv, and my middle-aged eyes, just can't make out the title! :rotfl:

I tried too but couldn't tell what it was. He wrote 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Could it be a set up for the Ariel episode? I also noticed that David and Catherine's bedroom had an aquatic theme.

Did Grumpy say why the wedding was called off? The king shared a "secret" with Snow (that James wasn't his son). I kept thinking that Snow was going to tell James she didn't love him and then leave to tell Midas the truth about the king's son.

I still think that, somehow, the ice princess (aka Catherine) is related to the ice queen (Regina). Their personalities are so similar.

I was also looking for a title but I will bet that she was reading Mysterious Island - again a homage to LOST.

In regards to the stranger, definitely is a writer and my first thought was the brothers GRIMM but then, where was the other brother?? or Perrault, but I'm wondering if that is just too obvious. I'm thinking that the writers of this show wrote LOST so I think he's going to turn out to be someone that we don't expect.

In another posters speculation that if SW and PC kissed in Storybrooke, that they would begin remembering - similiar to Graham and Emma. Looks like there was no spark of memory. Maybe the key to Graham remembering was that he kissed Emma. Since she is the one to break the curse, so she would have the "magic" to make people remember.

Loved the show - it just keeps getting better. :cool1:

I totally agree with all the PP's who said the mysterious stranger is one of the Grimm's or the person who wrote Henry's book. The minute I saw that old typewriter, the light bulb went off!:idea: After all, nothing changed in Storybrooke for 28 years, and then Emma showed up and things started happening. Maybe it's time for him to update the book???

I think the mysterious stranger/writer is a good guy, mainly because Regina/EQ doesn't know who he is. Of course, he could possibly have some connection to Rumpel, since we haven't seen a meeting between Rumpel and Writer. But somehow I think Rumpel is going to end up being a semi-good guy in the end.

Poor Stealthy! That scene in the woods - I kept trying to figure out who was which Dwarf, but they never showed their faces long enough. Doc had the glasses obviously, and I think it was Bashful who was behind Grumpy.

Tinkerdreams In another posters speculation that if SW and PC kissed in Storybrooke, that they would begin remembering - similiar to Graham and Emma. Looks like there was no spark of memory. Maybe the key to Graham remembering was that he kissed Emma. Since she is the one to break the curse, so she would have the "magic" to make people remember.

Ah, but the show ended while they were kissing in Storybrooke with Regina/EQ looking on. (They ALMOST kissed in the cabin but didn't.) We didn't see what happened after the kiss! There's still hope that maybe in next week's show they'll have a little spark of remembering?? BUT.....if MM/Snow and David/James remember each other this early, there won't be much left of the show, will there? And if Emma is the key, why didn't MM/Snow feel anything when she saw Emma's baby blanket last week? Sure, there's "true love's kiss" and all that, but nothing is stronger than a mother's love for her baby!

So...Rumple needed a piece of Snow's hair to make her forget. Perhaps he will use the hair he kept to make a potion so that she will remember??? Prince James hasn't made a deal with Rumple yet...

Poor Stealthy! That scene in the woods - I kept trying to figure out who was which Dwarf, but they never showed their faces long enough. Doc had the glasses obviously, and I think it was Bashful who was behind Grumpy.

We were able to find Doc, Sneezy (the bright red nose) and the "Dopey" looking one. I'll have to go back and look again.

Yes -- as a PP mentioned, it was The Mysterious Island, where a group of people crash land a balloon on an uncharted island.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mysterious_Island

Well, it sure seemed that way.

It seemed that way but we never saw her chug it. :drinking1 Would drinking it be too obvious? Obviously we know that she does fall in love with PC. Does he find her before the coffin scene or does the coffin scene and a kiss change things? Could she have drank some of Sneezy's cold medicine?

Woo! Hoo!

OUAT in less than an hour AND the Patriots are going to the Superbowl!!!

What a night!! :cool1:

Yeah, but if you think they're going to beat the Giants....now that's a real fairytale :rotfl2:

I was like, "What the crap? STEALTHY dwarf? There can't be eight dwarves!" Then he got shot. I feel partially responsible. :guilty:

Agree to disagree? :lmao:

I knew stealthy dwarf couldn't last long. Everyone knows that elves are better at stealth than dwarves.

GMTA! :thumbsup2

(Saving TBM a trip to Google: It means "Great Minds Think Alike) :goodvibes

Funny guy. I know what that one means! :thumbsup2

Agree to disagree? :lmao:

Seriously?? I thought Red was STUNNING in fairytale land. Not so pretty in Storybrooke land with all that harsh fake-up.

I loved the hidden Mickies on the dungeon jail doors!

Ooooooh! I need to rewatch!

I totally forgot that Snow drank that potion. Now I remember her saying "who?" when Grumpy told her the wedding was called off.

I'd like to know how that wedding was cancelled. They showed PC charging through the woods on his horse in what looks like wedding apparel. Didn't the King threaten the safety of his mother if he didn't go through with it? Really would like to know what happened there...

I'm not sure what to think of Mary Margaret kissing a married man.... one whose wife just gave herself a pregnancy test... so there's intimacy involved in their marriage. Am I the only one bothered? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter