Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
txSleepingBeauty said:
D'oh! DVR cut out at that the very end. can someone fill me in on what the Seer said??

I'm trying to remember. I know she told him about the curse. She said someone else would do the curse and she said someone else will break the curse. She said there's a boy and she was talking about Henry and she said the boy will be his undoing and I think she said the boy is powerful. And then Rumple said he will just kill the boy because at the time he didn't know it was going to be Henry.

D'oh! DVR cut out at that the very end. can someone fill me in on what the Seer said??

I'm trying to remember. I know she told him about the curse. She said someone else would do the curse and she said someone else will break the curse. She said there's a boy and she was talking about Henry and she said the boy will be his undoing and I think she said the boy is powerful. And then Rumple said he will just kill the boy because at the time he didn't know it was going to be Henry.

This. She also said that the boy will be more than he seems and will lead him to his son.

I can't wait to get deeper in this story. I can't imagine Rumple actually killing Henry. His son would obviously never forgive him after that. So even if Rumple was capable of killing Henry, (I don't think that he would) he wouldn't for fear of losing Bae forever.

I also wonder if Hook knew Bae was Rumple & Mila's son when he met him. I'm doubting it, but I think if it comes down to Hook trying to kill Bae he won't because he loved Mila. That's my prediction. :rolleyes1

I hope if Neverland is shown, Tink is there :tink: and has a better costume/jellyfish/look than the Blue Fairy. Would LOVE her in Storybrook as well.

I hope if Neverland is shown, Tink is there :tink: and has a better costume/jellyfish/look than the Blue Fairy. Would LOVE her in Storybrook as well.

I still think Tink is the fairy Grumpy was in love with. At the end of their episode, they were on top of a cliff looking overing what looked like Neverland.

It makes you wonder if the 7 dwarfs were the lost boys.

I still think Tink is the fairy Grumpy was in love with. At the end of their episode, they were on top of a cliff looking overing what looked like Neverland.

It makes you wonder if the 7 dwarfs were the lost boys.

probably right!:thumbsup2

Could the boy that the seer was talking about be Pinocchio? Remember, Pinocchio was once a wooden boy and August seems to be central bringing everyone together. I think they are throwing us for a loop thinking that the boy is Henry.

I really hope the "see-er" girl isn't in any more episodes, she definitely creeped me out.

Was this the same person as the witch in the Hansel & Gretel episode?

ETA: Nope -- not even close. I swore that I saw that cut pattern on the face on another character before.

Also, just saw a young Robert Carlyle picture from a fan page -- looks JUST like Henry. Very eerie that he's his show grandfather.

images

Sorry, I just found this tread and now people who can possibly answer my questions. Do you think that the seer was right when he said Bae would grow up without a father, even though Rumple didn't die Bae still grew up without him?

Sorry, I just found this tread and now people who can possibly answer my questions. Do you think that the seer was right when he said Bae would grow up without a father, even though Rumple didn't die Bae still grew up without him?

Absolutely. It was a self-fulfilling prophecy. The actions Rumple took the day of the battle ensured that his son would grow up without a father, because of how Rumple interpreted the prophecy.

I wonder whether Rumple can still see the future (when he has magic)? The seer thanked him, so I thought the transfer of power took.

lovesmurfs said:
Absolutely. It was a self-fulfilling prophecy. The actions Rumple took the day of the battle ensured that his son would grow up without a father, because of how Rumple interpreted the prophecy.

I wonder whether Rumple can still see the future (when he has magic)? The seer thanked him, so I thought the transfer of power took.

I think he can, I'm pretty sure in the episode when Rumple was waiting to see his son Henry talked about how Rumple can see the future.

lovesmurfs said:

Agreed. He took the prediction as he was going to die in battle. Which is why he injured himself. That action was what eventually made him lose his son. It was the first step in the chain of events which caused Bae to grow up without a Father.

I think he can still see into the future. The reason why is when Rumple was talking to Henry he was trying to explain how the future is a puzzle. I think he can see the future but the future changes based on people's actions. That's why there are the missing pieces in the puzzle.

The seer never said Rumple would die. He just assumed that. When he asked her if he was going to die, she didn't answer. She did say that he would help her in the future, which would mean that he wasn't going to die the next day. The seer never saw Rumple's death. I think she manipulated him to send him on the path that would lead to Rumple taking her power/burden.

Does anyone know why Mary Margaret and James said Regina is Henry's step great grandmother? It was when MM told James about Bae being Henry's father. James said that would make Regina his step grandmother and MM corrected him and said she'd be the step great grandmother (and adoptive mother).

I was so sure that Neil was not Bae. Guess I blew that one. Should have trusted my instincts that Henry was Bae's son from day one.

And I did love David's comment that Thanksgiving dinner would be interesting with that crazy family tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter