• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Once Upon a Time~ PART 2~

Wow! So much in this episode. Poor Emma and Neil! What's going to happen when Gold and Henry find out about Neil? And there's a "home base" controlling the destruction of magic? Holy cow!

Tonight's episode had me so stressed! Hopefully Regina isn't killed off next week. She's my favorite character and I cannot imagine the show without her. However, I can see Regina finally getting redemption for everything she's done by sacrificing herself to save everyone else.

I really doubt they'd kill off Regina, although the previews really made it look like it might happen. MAYBE if it were the end of the entire series rather than just the end of the season, but Regina will be back.

Wow! So much in this episode. Poor Emma and Neil! What's going to happen when Gold and Henry find out about Neil? And there's a "home base" controlling the destruction of magic? Holy cow!

I really doubt they'd kill off Regina, although the previews really made it look like it might happen. MAYBE if it were the end of the entire series rather than just the end of the season, but Regina will be back.
I wonder if the home base is religious because they keep saying that the magic being in our world is "unholy" :confused3

loveysbydesign said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy

I wonder if the home base is religious because they keep saying that the magic being in our world is "unholy"

My guess would be "home base" was started by Wendy Darling because of Bae.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

I agree. That has to be why we got all that info last night. Anyone think that's where he ended up at when he fell through the portal again?

That was EXACTLY what I said when we were watching the ep last night. Also, I was wondering if the shadow was a wraith that the Dark One may have let out to try to find his son across different worlds.

Who else from certain tales would join this secret society?

Alice?
Dorothy?

PS: I like Lana Parilla's commecial

One thing is certain. Emma takes after her father's side of the family. Emma and Charming/David have been whacked on the back of the head more times than anyone, this side of the 3 Stooges.

Oooh, I didn't even think of that! Wasn't that shadow/wraith thing creepy? I was expecting Peter Pan and instead that thing showed up.

My fiancé and I think the shadow that ended up taking Bae is actually his shadow. We think when he went through the portal originally that he and his shadow separated from each other. Bae being the good parts and the shadow being the evil. Eventually they will reconnect and that's how we'll get Peter Pan.

You all put so much time into backstories and theories . . . . I just sit there and think "Oh, pretty colors." :laughing:

All joking aside, I do love the theories you all put out on here. :thumbsup2

I am two episodes behind and have had no desire to catch up. I guess I will since this last one sounds interesting but this is all getting old to me. It just seems to be moving slow.

I thought that Bae was the one who wanted to do away with magic.

When they create a portal with the magic bean, do they have control into which world they enter? Could Bae have been working with Tamara to stop magic and then intentionally go through the portal to get back to Wendy?

My fiancé and I think the shadow that ended up taking Bae is actually his shadow. We think when he went through the portal originally that he and his shadow separated from each other. Bae being the good parts and the shadow being the evil. Eventually they will reconnect and that's how we'll get Peter Pan.

Yeah, I thought the shadow was Bae's.

I still think that they are going to end up in fairytale land princess: or maybe even Neverland pirate: and that's where next season will take place.

very interesting picture...plus - did they ever wrap up the Mulan/Prince Phillip/Aurora storyline? I feel like that one isn't done and had some purpose besides introducing new characters for no particular reason.

It was left with Aurora and Mulan going off to try to bring back Philip

Nature Mom said:
I agree. That has to be why we got all that info last night. Anyone think that's where he ended up at when he fell through the portal again?

I assume you mean Neverland? I assume that's where he ended up because of Captain Hooks presence. And based on the discussion a few days ago, is this a set up for next season? Storybrooke gets destroyed and they save themselves by following Neil?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter