On-ride Pics

Thank you! I never liked the big orange, but the swings are fun! I think I'm going to like the new concept. :)

DSCF1642.jpg

That souvenir toy of the ride is SO CUTE! I will have to add that to the (growing) list of things to pick up in September! :laughing:

They don't sell those in the parks anymore.
If I had known they were discontinuing them, I would've bought the whole Paradise Pier set.

Me (front seat) with my buddy Randy (2nd from front) splashing down Splash Mountain on November 9, 2008. You see that right, I was already soaked BEFORE that huge drop, but can't remember anymore, where it exactly happened.

3056740562_0043a7fab7_b.jpg

Oh, what a fabulous Piglet outfit! Even though I do not have a daughter, I am the biggest Piglet fan and really want one just to have! It is SO ADORABLE! And it looks like she loves that Winnie the Pooh ride!

9gev6a.jpg

Here is one of DD and DH on Winnie the Pooh...She loved the colors on that ride!

Me (front seat) with my buddy Randy (2nd from front) splashing down Splash Mountain on November 9, 2008. You see that right, I was already soaked BEFORE that huge drop, but can't remember anymore, where it exactly happened.

3056740562_0043a7fab7_b.jpg

You probably got wet on the drop in the dark on that ride. Many a time, as innocent as it feels, I have been drenched on that drop, just from riding in the front. :rotfl:

You probably got wet on the drop in the dark on that ride. Many a time, as innocent as it feels, I have been drenched on that drop, just from riding in the front. :rotfl:

Yeah, probably it must have been in the dark drop. I didn't mind it though, even requested to be seated in the front, since it was around 85-90 degrees that day - which feels hot for me as a Swiss:)

Yeah, probably it must have been in the dark drop. I didn't mind it though, even requested to be seated in the front, since it was around 85-90 degrees that day - which feels hot for me as a Swiss:)

The front is the best on that ride, very refreshing! :)

That's a great shot GoofyontheHiSeas, I love it.

This is when my husband and I met up with 2 Dis'ers, Tink91 and Escape2disney, last month.
Front row, right side is Tink91 and Escape2disney farthest right, directly behind them is my husband (ortechca) and myself (yes, a different pose on every ride, that's me LOL)
towerofterror2disb.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter