On point testing help needed

stout

Mouseketeer
We sail on Monday. I paid for on point testing for all 4 of us, scheduled the virtual appointment for Saturday, but have not received any confirmation or zoom link. My email in the system is correct. I wait a couple hours and sent an inquiry through the website. No response. Last night I sent an email. No response. I tried calling and have been listening to elevator music for over 30 minutes and have yet to be connected to a person. I’m getting very leery and thinking I will just schedule PCR tests for us for Friday morning before we fly out, and then dispute the charge through my credit card. Thoughts on what is going on…or how to get in contact with on point?

You can’t test Friday if you sail Monday. Only unvaccinated 6mo-4year olds can get a PCR on Friday since they get tested again at the port. You’d have to wait until Saturday at the earliest.

Gah! Thank you about the info on the PCR tests. I am regretting going with onpoint. Not optimistic!

Check your spam or junk folder. I think there was a recent post that someone's email with the zoom link was finally found in spam.
I agree, we did ours in June and the zoom link was in my spam folder. (It was from calendly). They do send another one out about 24hrs before.

Spam folder checked. Nothing there.
Sorry to hear that! We had no issues using them in June. I scheduled right after booking and immediately had the zoom link from help@onpoint.health. The reminder emails came from notifications@calendly.com and were in my spam folder. We actually got 2 reminders, the day before and an hour before with the virtual room #. DH's room number changed so he had extra emails with the cancellation of the old room and being assigned a new room.

Are you able to reschedule online? Maybe it didn't go through for some reason?

Good luck!

I'm wondering if there was a scheduling snafu. Maybe try scheduling again? We had no issues (mine didn't go to spam so I was lucky).

Update: finally, at 4:30pm the link came through. About 18 hours after booked. Fingers crossed things go well on Saturday!

Good luck. We found them very easy to work with and we didn't even have to stay on the call for the full 15 minutes. They checked it at about 5 minutes but that might depend on the proctor. We had our results in about 40 minutes in a PDF form that we were able to upload to Safe Passage.

MJ

Good luck. We found them very easy to work with and we didn't even have to stay on the call for the full 15 minutes. They checked it at about 5 minutes but that might depend on the proctor. We had our results in about 40 minutes in a PDF form that we were able to upload to Safe Passage.

MJ

thanks for the positive update. We’ll be doing this in a couple of weeks. Hope ours goes as well as yours. We’ll be doing it from our room at WDW on 9/1

thanks for the positive update. We’ll be doing this in a couple of weeks. Hope ours goes as well as yours. We’ll be doing it from our room at WDW on 9/1

That's where we tested too!! We were in Old Key West and tested 2 days before the Wish. We tested 3 people in one zoom call.

MJ

That's where we tested too!! We were in Old Key West and tested 2 days before the Wish. We tested 3 people in one zoom call.

MJ
Sorry to ask, but do I need to download the zoom app? I’ve never had a need for it.

i did the same thing. i booked about a month ahead and never received the zoom invite or calendar. was not in my junk.
my advice..call first thing in the AM and wait on hold for 40-50 minutes and ask them to resend you the invite.
all they need is your order number. i had to do that after panic set in as well. but make the call and sit on hold. it's brutal.
if you don't have the zoom link nothing you can do.
yes download zoom. you can do it on your phone or laptop.

Sorry to ask, but do I need to download the zoom app? I’ve never had a need for it.

You can join a Zoom meeting in a web browser, but the app is free and easy to use, so you might as well download it for the test.

You can’t test Friday if you sail Monday. Only unvaccinated 6mo-4year olds can get a PCR on Friday since they get tested again at the port. You’d have to wait until Saturday at the earliest.
Do you know is it anytime Saturday? My DW is freaking out that I booked the test on Sunday morning when our cruise set sail Monday 4pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter