? on DVC annual pass upgrade with 4/3 pkg

slriver

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip in June using the 4/3 pkg deal that Disney is offering now (We are out of points until Aug). Can I upgrade those tickets to a annual pass with the DVC discount when we arrive?
I really think we just need more points! :)

Thanks, Tracy

Go over to the general Theme Park Attractions forum and there's a post on this -- more generically, but I talked about the DVC discounted upgrade thing. As far as I understand, you will be able to do this -- per Cheshire Figment's ticket sticky over there and some other posts he has made (he is a CM that works in Guest Relations).

I would love for someone to come back and report that they actually did it though. Here's the link to the current thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2057208

The ticket sticky is a sticky (of course) at the top of the same forum!

(edited to say: Weird - we are also (1) planning a June trip on the 4/3 deal and (2) out of points until August and (3) of course, need more points!! LOL!)

That's what I've been trying to find out.

We are short on points for the End of School Trip.

After doing the math, a Value on the 4/3 deal would only be $350 more than then the DVC APs we need.

I am a little worried that they won't let us upgrade even after we "use them at least once".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter