omg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, if you're drinking inside your home a cop can't invade your house without probable cause, and unless you're loud and unruly that's hard to find.

It's still illegal. Just because your in your home doesn't mean it's not. The legal drinking age is 21, no exceptions. Just because there is a lesser chance of getting caught doesn't mean it's not illegal.

If you're at a party and there is under-age drinking and the cops DO come into your home, and they find out what's going on, someone's going to jail.:confused3

um...wow that's not something I would consider fun.
And no I have never drank...there is no reason too.
I have no desire to drink either.
My diet dr. pepper works just fine.
Alcohol smells nasty.
Plus it's illegal.

it doesn't look that fun....and it smells HORRIBBLY!!!! at the FOB concert it smelled really bad and i said what is that smell and my friend said alchol i was like EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I know. This drunken butt hole at the concert 'accidently' spilled beer on me and my friend. He was kicked out by security.

Um...ok...that's just stupid. I've never drank a sip of alcohol in my life. I dont plan on doing it when it is llegal. It smells nasty and corrupts peoples lives. Believe me, my former stepfather was an alocoholic and after my mom and him divorced he ended up dead in a street gutter. If that is how you want to end your life go ahead and drink.

I don't understand why you posted this. I accidently had some Margarita once but that was b/c I was 10 and it looked like Lemonade.

I've seen guys get drunk at a Simple Plan concert.
It was kind of funny to watch the guy in front of me holding his head, moaning and sipping water.

If you feel the need to brag about it, and you think that doing it makes you cool, then obviously you are drinking irresponsibly and for the wrong reasons. Consuming alcohol does not instantly make you more mature. Judging from your posts, and attitude, I think that you still have plenty of growing up to do.

I just find it amazing that kids like to brag about something as stupid, immature, and illegal as drinking alcohol. I am very proud to say that I have never had a sip of alcohol. It smells terrible, and I know what it can do to you.
My friend's brother was at a party where the parents were serving alcohol to minors. He died of alcohol poisoning and then the parents threw him in the lake. I am just amazed how stupid people can be. :sad2:

Not really, if you're drinking inside your home a cop can't invade your house without probable cause, and unless you're loud and unruly that's hard to find.

No its actually not.

Why would you want to announce that you drank that?:confused3

If you feel the need to brag about it, and you think that doing it makes you cool, then obviously you are drinking irresponsibly and for the wrong reasons. Consuming alcohol does not instantly make you more mature. Judging from your posts, and attitude, I think that you still have plenty of growing up to do.

Exactly.

Okay, I just have one thing to say...most of you will probably drink eventually...it's not that bad if you don't get riproaring drunk...if the legal drinking age was lowered there wouldn't be that much of a teen alcohol problem (because it's legal...not rebellious)...some of it tastes good:lmao: ....now at like 15, nah...18 up, yeah that's okay as long as you don't drive....

I've drank, I'll admit...I've been trashed beyond belief....but I've also done some stupid things in my life...such as that...so yeah....

But drinking a tiny bit isn't that bad....and Mike's Hard Lemonade or whatever doesn't have that much alcohol in it to begin with...

Early practice for me!
I agree with the earlier posts. First of all it's ILLEGAL and if you're drinking in your home you just have less of a chance. You should not do it again. Because the one time that you have it in your little naive head that you're not going to get caught you WILL. Second of all it's completely and utterly DUMB. Third of all you don't need alcohol to have fun. Fourth of all it was completely and utterly STUPID of you to post this on the internet where ANYONE can see it. For instance like the police in your area. They could go on, see this, and track YOU down. Then you'll be in a heap of trouble. Fifth we are NOT being mean. We are NOT being mean, so don't even try to pull that one on us. We are telling YOU the TRUTH and trying to PROTECT you. But if you want to go and drink alcohol and look like a moron to the rest of us fine.:sad2: We'll miss you.

Okay, I just have one thing to say...most of you will probably drink eventually...it's not that bad if you don't get riproaring drunk...if the legal drinking age was lowered there wouldn't be that much of a teen alcohol problem (because it's legal...not rebellious)...some of it tastes good:lmao: ....now at like 15, nah...18 up, yeah that's okay as long as you don't drive....

I've drank, I'll admit...I've been trashed beyond belief....but I've also done some stupid things in my life...such as that...so yeah....

But drinking a tiny bit isn't that bad....and Mike's Hard Lemonade or whatever doesn't have that much alcohol in it to begin with...

yea but it just starts with Mike's Hard Lemonade. Then it gets to beer, then to wine, then to vodka, and then before you know it you're drinking down as much tequilla as you can. I've seen what it starts with and what it ends with.

Basically, if you aren't old enough, you really shouldn't be having it. Why would they put an age to drink if it were to be ignored? They aren't doing this because they want to leave kids out. They're doing this to protect you and keep you growing healthy.

yea but it just starts with Mike's Hard Lemonade. Then it gets to beer, then to wine, then to vodka, and then before you know it you're drinking down as much tequilla as you can. I've seen what it starts with and what it ends with.

Yes sometimes but not if your responsible enough. And theres no way I agree with it! my parents never drink and i dont think its what i would like to do either, whether im 16 or 36 :confused3 Here in the UK the legal age is 18, and it is legal if its on private property with parent permission, but I say its pointless you can enjoy yourself without alcohol even more

Yes sometimes but not if your responsible enough. And theres no way I agree with it! my parents never drink and i dont think its what i would like to do either, whether im 16 or 36 :confused3 Here in the UK the legal age is 18, and it is legal if its on private property with parent permission, but I say its pointless you can enjoy yourself without alcohol even more

Well in the US where she is from the legal age is 21. Personally if you ask me responsibility has NOTHING to do with it. It is an addiction and you can't really control it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!