OMG! Where did that come from?

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
Hey! Who did that to my logo? And how did you do it? Too funny! :::hands on hips:::

Yes indeed.....we have some very clever (not to mention very 'techy') clowns around here! :D :D :D

Okay, who was it???????????? You :jester: You!

You didn't do that Tia?

Hmmm...let me try and think of who would do such a thing?

:D :D

Patrick, if I didn't know better I would have been 'scolding' Barry Hom. ;) :D ;) :D

But since I DO know better, I'll leave poor Barry alone. :)

Too funny, Mr. Minesotta.

I am happy to have been able to keep my dignity! :rolleyes:

Cluck, cluck, cluck...

OMG....that is a riot....ROTFLMAO....good for you Pat!!! I am impressed!

ROTFLMBO!!!! :D I think it's cute. :D

Ok, what's defrag?!?!?!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: You guys are waaaaaaaay too clever for me!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

At first I had no idea what you are talking about, but now I do! LOL That is funny!

Marsha, defrag??? :confused: Listen to you! ;) I know I've heard that before...but what the heck is it? :confused: And you claim to be 'illiterate' like the rest of us. ;)

Livia,

I would watch your back...whomever did Tias, I am sure could probably do yours too :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest