OMG!! I got the best deal at Alamo for DEC

thaggie

Mouseketeer
For all of you going in DEC. I just rented a standard size SUV (Chevy TrailBlazer) for 9 days for a grand total of $199.43 INCLUDING all of the taxes and surcharges! If it would have been for 7 days it would have only been 123.92 before taxes and surcharges.

Last year we rented a minivan for 3 adults and 2 kids, however I didn't like the amount of trunk space and it was a full size minivan. So this time around we are going to try the standard SUV.

If you are going in Dec check out Alamo.

I used the walmart code from mousesavers and alamo has a $15 off internet special on their site. I don't have the confirmation in front of me with the exact codes, but they are on both mousesaves and alamo.

I just booked a mid sized SUV (Chevrolet Equinox or similar) for 7 days (Dec. 7 - 14th) for $116 total price, including all fees and surcharges. I used the walmart code: Rate/Product Code BYW3 and Contract I.D. 430710, as well as the $15 off internet coupon d42c in the coupon code box. The Chevrolet Equinox, by the way, is supposed to get 25 mpg hwy and 19 mpg city. The Alamo deal is much better than any other rentals I saw. I had an economy car at Dollar reserved for a price of $162. Thanks for the tip!

Thanks,we are going to Fl in Nov and I will try this. One question, do you need to show a Walmart credit card to use this code. If so, it would probably be worth getting.

THANK YOU! :worship:

We got a full size SUV 12/2-11 for $199.43 incl. taxes, fees! :cool1:
Oh, and a free additional driver too - which we needed!

Without any code we booked a midsive SUV for 01/05-01/11 for $190 including taxes. They have had this deal running for I think about a month but who knows when it will end!! :teeth:

These ARE terrific rates! I was able to get a compact (like a Chevy Cavalier) for for a week for $124 for next week. I had the same price for Thrifty, but this way, we won't have to use the shuttle (Thrifty is off site.)

THANK YOU! :)

michellex2 said:
I just booked a mid sized SUV (Chevrolet Equinox or similar) for 7 days (Dec. 7 - 14th) for $116 total price, including all fees and surcharges. I used the walmart code: Rate/Product Code BYW3 and Contract I.D. 430710, as well as the $15 off internet coupon d42c in the coupon code box. The Chevrolet Equinox, by the way, is supposed to get 25 mpg hwy and 19 mpg city. The Alamo deal is much better than any other rentals I saw. I had an economy car at Dollar reserved for a price of $162. Thanks for the tip!

I used these codes and was quoted over $1000 for our 11 day trip! :earseek: Needless to say, I did not book that rate. lol Maggie

mickeysaver said:
I used these codes and was quoted over $1000 for our 11 day trip! :earseek: Needless to say, I did not book that rate. lol Maggie

I believe these coupons/codes expire on December 15. If you're going at on a later date, they won't work. I'm waiting for January codes to come out myself!

I can believe it, we just booked a Convertable for the first 10 days of April for $235 plus tax. I am used to $400 plus then for a convertable.

Using the Walmart codes gives me a better discount than I'm getting using my Disney AP codes. I had a reservation for about 135.00 including tax, using the Walmart code for 12/4-12/9 my rate is $110.00 including tax.
I cancelled my first reservation and made another reservation using the Walmart codes.
This is now cheaper than using a town car service!!!
Thank you so much!

Has anyone heard of good rates for the week of christmas? Basically 12/23-1/2/06. I have seen really good deals but they all end on 12/15. Do new rates come out that will cover this week?

jade1 said:
I can believe it, we just booked a Convertable for the first 10 days of April for $235 plus tax. I am used to $400 plus then for a convertable.

Hi jade1,

Just to let you know, I plugged in your dates April 1-10 from MCO at Thrifty using the WMRT promotion code and a convertible is $214.19 for those dates. Thrifty's offsite but $30 is $30.

I used the above codes, minus the coupon (expired by then), and got a great SUV rate fro January as well!

You gotta keep checking it! I have gone from $192 to $175 to $154 (including taxes). And we still have 3 months to go!

Thank you so much! I really needed the extra space of an SUV (jogger stroller as wheelchair) and you saved me a bundle!

I have a question, though...is there a physical coupon we have to hand them at the exit/counter? I know when I use my entertainment ones, I have to bring them along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter