OMG! Giordano's on Restaurant.com

Does Garden Grove dinner have characters? Can someone confirm because I thought it was only for breakfast.

I would love to do a character dinner so this would be excellent if I could also use the gift certificate.

We are going in November and from all the research that I have done - they are supposed to be characters at the dinners. If I find out they don't have characters, I will just cancel our reservations as that is our reason for dining there.

We are going in November and from all the research that I have done - they are supposed to be characters at the dinners. If I find out they don't have characters, I will just cancel our reservations as that is our reason for dining there.
According to allears.net, Disney characters appear Saturday and Sunday 8 - 11am.

If it is that important to you, I would call to make sure.

interestingly enough, one of the restaurants i have a certificate for that i paid for, it is a 75.00 one for a seafood restaurant that closed a couple of years ago, i had no clue until i tried to call and got no answer and found out thru more research that the place closed. this really bothers me about restaurant.com

My Mom had one for a restaurant that closed a year ago. I called rest.com and they couldn't have been nicer. Gave her a credit to use on a new one and the credit doesn't expire.

Also look at the menus on All Ears. There are different theme nights...
Monday: Fisherman's Wharf
Tuesday: Mediterranean Night
Wednesday: Southern BBQ
Thursday: Mediterranean Night
Friday:Fisherman's Wharf
Saturday: Mediterranean Night
Sunday: Southern BBQ

By chance does anyone know how much the drinks are there, the menu online doesn't show,just trying to figure our budget out for this vacation! Thanks!:)

By chance does anyone know how much the drinks are there, the menu online doesn't show,just trying to figure our budget out for this vacation! Thanks!:)

OK I went ahead and called the one on Irlo Bronson, he told me that drinks are 2.79 , he also said they have kids meal starting at 5.79...the main thing is that he said drinks are considered FOOD ONLY, as long as your bill is $35 or over your good! The only drinks of course thats not included in this is alcoholic drinks...hope this helps!;)
Personally I'm getting excited about my upcoming trip even told the guy on the phone we'll see ya soon, woo-hoo doing a happy dance!:dance3:

I need some help on looking for some restaurants that would be close to Universal Studios area. Which Giordano's would you choose? Sand Lake Road or S Apopka Vineland Road? What about the House of Blues? is that close to US?

I bought a $10 certificate 2 days ago and used the code: CLEARANCE. I got that certificate for $.80!!:cool1::banana::dance3: Im soo happy. i cant wait to try some. I also got a House of Blues certificate $25 for 2 bucks!!

I need some help on looking for some restaurants that would be close to Universal Studios area. Which Giordano's would you choose? Sand Lake Road or S Apopka Vineland Road? What about the House of Blues? is that close to US?

The one on Sand Lake Rd would be the closest. House of Blues is in Downtown Disney, so that isn't close to US. There is a great restaurant, Bice Ristorante at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel. It isn't cheap, even after the certs, but it is great Italian food. If you drive there, be sure to have them validate your valet parking for the hotel.

They were recently sold out of $25 certs at the end of August. With the new month upon us, new certs are available and there are now $25 certs available for all locations again. Use code MENU for 60% off.

If you bought a generic cert in the 80% days, you can also use those to convert to a Giordano's specific certificate.

just wanted to update for anyone interested. We ate at the one on Irlo Bronson...it was soooo good! The waiter was great and they had a guy going around making balloon animals for the kids. We had no problems with the certificate, the drinks(non alcoholic) are included as food. For the 4 of us with the $25 cert. we had our drinks, garlic bread and a large stuffed pizza and only pd. $19 out of pocket...not bad..we had enough pizza left to warm up the next day for lunch!
I give this place a big thumbs up!!:thumbsup2

This sounds silly, but how do you use these certs? With payment or when you order?

just wanted to update for anyone interested. We ate at the one on Irlo Bronson...it was soooo good! The waiter was great and they had a guy going around making balloon animals for the kids. We had no problems with the certificate, the drinks(non alcoholic) are included as food. For the 4 of us with the $25 cert. we had our drinks, garlic bread and a large stuffed pizza and only pd. $19 out of pocket...not bad..we had enough pizza left to warm up the next day for lunch!
I give this place a big thumbs up!!:thumbsup2

That is awesome. Thanks for the update. I am so excited to check them out in November. Can't beat a meal out for $19 OOP for 4 people with enough leftovers to cover another meal :thumbsup2.

This sounds silly, but how do you use these certs? With payment or when you order?

so far what I've experienced is it depends where you go, I used one somewhere else and they got the cert. when we paid, but the other day at Giordianos the waiter took it when we ordered, so I think it just depends on the place or waiter?? Either way,very good deals!;):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter