Olivia Newton-John

Oh wow, what a shame. This is the first I have heard this news. Sorry to hear of her passing.

So sad to hear this. Such a beautiful, classy woman with a great voice.

Very sad!!!
Great Lady!
As a kid I used to think I was so special because her character in Grease was the same name as mine :goodvibes

Oh, man. That's awful. She really fought, for thirty years. I can't imagine being that strong. RIP. I just watched Grease last week.:(

RIP to a wonderful talent and advocate. Grease was my favorite movie when I was little, I used to dance around the living room pretending to be her.

I really liked her songs. She had such a lovely voice. RIP.

Always liked her, lovely voice, loved Grease and even Xanadu. May she Rest in Peace.

This is so sad. :sad1: She had beat off cancer once, which thankfully gave her another 30 years with her daughter and family. And she also used that time to raise money and awareness worldwide to battle cancer. When she learned cancer had come back and it had metastasized to other parts of her body a few years ago, she had limited time left. :(

ONJ, Thank you for the music, the movies and the music videos. I will always have fond memories of singing along with you on the radio and to your albums. RIP.

Here is John Travolta's Instagram to her:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChAtHO1psCS/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter