Older infants in hotel room

wow, we took our then 19 month old in 2017 and she didn't get into anything. Didn't care about the phone and never opened any fridges or doors or anything. She was more interested in playing with her toys. Just keep the patio or balcony door locked if you have one and don't stress about it at all.
We didn't use the pack n play, she slept in the bed with us that trip and it was nice to have the extra floor space.

wow, we took our then 19 month old in 2017 and she didn't get into anything. Didn't care about the phone and never opened any fridges or doors or anything. She was more interested in playing with her toys. Just keep the patio or balcony door locked if you have one and don't stress about it at all.
We didn't use the pack n play, she slept in the bed with us that trip and it was nice to have the extra floor space.

When we took our first, or even first two kids, things were so much easier, I agree! With 4 though, we are greatly outnumbered. And so are the beds! hahaha.

I hadn't even thought of putting them in the pack n play to contain them I'm going to get some small toys to pack and throw them in there...I'm hoping with the pack n play and a few toys, and the TV, it will be good enough while we aren't able to keep eyes/hands on them.

I think that will work as well!

With 4 though, we are greatly outnumbered.

If the novelty does wear off on the above, are the older two good about being "exploring buddies" - each following one twin around?

Please be careful of the dressers. We had one fall on top of our toddler at a Marriott in DC. I suggested they test her them to avoid injuries or worse their response not practical for cleaning purposes .. uggg
Bring safety products with you( outlet plugs) .. keep doorcgain on at all times ..
and yes first thing we do is unplug the phone and place it high up in the closet

It’s been a while but we utilized hotel rooms when out twins were toddlers, they were the youngest of 5, and I don’t recall any issues (except when we lost one of them for about 1 minutes at breakfast). Hotel rooms aren’t that large.

The Poly rooms are roomy enough for 6 in this case, but since you do need to list the infants on the reservation, I am not sure 6 people are allowed.
Their family of six is considered to be five plus one under the age of three. So they are good for rooms with an occupancy of five.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter