Older infants in hotel room

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by Momma of 4, Jan 6, 2019.

1. wendlle

wendlle Mouseketeer

wow, we took our then 19 month old in 2017 and she didn't get into anything. Didn't care about the phone and never opened any fridges or doors or anything. She was more interested in playing with her toys. Just keep the patio or balcony door locked if you have one and don't stress about it at all.
    We didn't use the pack n play, she slept in the bed with us that trip and it was nice to have the extra floor space.

2. Momma of 4

Momma of 4 Earning My Ears

When we took our first, or even first two kids, things were so much easier, I agree! With 4 though, we are greatly outnumbered. And so are the beds! hahaha.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. PollyannaMom

PollyannaMom I was a click-clack champ!!

I think that will work as well!

If the novelty does wear off on the above, are the older two good about being "exploring buddies" - each following one twin around?

5. TammyLynn33

TammyLynn33 Mouseketeer

Please be careful of the dressers. We had one fall on top of our toddler at a Marriott in DC. I suggested they test her them to avoid injuries or worse their response not practical for cleaning purposes .. uggg
    Bring safety products with you( outlet plugs) .. keep doorcgain on at all times ..
    and yes first thing we do is unplug the phone and place it high up in the closet

6. mjkacmom

mjkacmom DIS Veteran

It’s been a while but we utilized hotel rooms when out twins were toddlers, they were the youngest of 5, and I don’t recall any issues (except when we lost one of them for about 1 minutes at breakfast). Hotel rooms aren’t that large.

7. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Their family of six is considered to be five plus one under the age of three. So they are good for rooms with an occupancy of five.

8. Childs1stTime2Disney

Childs1stTime2Disney Planning ahead to keep the dream alive!

Yes, I saw that after the fact. Thank you!