Old Rewards Board Vmk Thread

will have to check it out hmm maybe we should keep tabs on which is th most expensive.

how's the virus removal coming?

Mal

NEW PLACE in Adventure Land Discovery Island Kelloggs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo HOO!!!!

"You can find special codes for magical pirate powere inside specially marked packages of kelloggs- fruit loops, cinnamon krunchers and apple jacks to see a sample of the pirate powers Just click on the treasure chest and walk the plank. Then get the cereal and unleash the magic."

Mal

I'm a newbie here - I entered the game after a couple of black screens - choose my name; picked my player and their attire - but now it says to choose a room (out of 4 choices - tiki room, nautilus, mad hatter and shooting gallery) - every word that I use for the name of room and room description starts flashing red and it says to use recognized / appropriate words --- I'm not using any profanities or usual words so what's the deal with this - I'm stuck and both my kids are chomping at the bit to play this game and I can't get off this lousy screen !

thanks for all the VMK input folks :confused3

I glanced through the threads and didn't see this, maybe I just missed it...but, how do you host a party and as host how do you play musical chairs? TIA :goodvibes

lewdyan1 said:
I glanced through the threads and didn't see this, maybe I just missed it...but, how do you host a party and as host how do you play musical chairs? TIA :goodvibes
I don't set up games, but it's basically placing and removing furniture on-the-fly.

Maleficent2 said:
will have to check it out hmm maybe we should keep tabs on which is th most expensive.

how's the virus removal coming?

Mal

No anti-virus software known to man (or at least in this household) sees a virus on the sytsem anymore. However, the firewall is still blocking ALL Internet access - which is a good thing! You should see the list of inbound events...30 to 50 per minute! (I was trying it with the computer on the network but not connected to the DSL modem.)

I was finishing a backup that was interrupted - but put all the files on my old laptop figuring if the virus got transferred I wouldn't contaminate every system in the house! Unfortunately, the system was too old & the hard drive just died...completely. I'm going to try one more time with the backup. There are files I really don't want to lose! :headache:

Thanks for asking. I can't wait to get back into the game! :goodvibes

I can't believe I just drove out of my way coming home to buy.......................................CEREAL!!!!!

And it had Disney on the box but no codes! Just a chance to win a trip but "sorry you are not a winner". It must be the wrong promotion.

Read those boxes carefully - make sure you get the right ones!

Trying a different store tomorrow. :rotfl2:

I finally figured out how to name my room -- got to play a bit with the kids around --- isn't this basically a glorified chat room??? First place I went in the game was onto Main Street and there was a boy and girl facing each other on the corner - saying stuff to each other like don't you think I'm pretty, I'm the one for you crappola --- real turn off for me as a parent -- my kids (8 and 6) liked the concept of a video game and the hidden mickeys, etc., etc....but I think it's a little spooky to be "talking" to people you don't know -- even the profile of the person is weird -- like "I am princess babi" -- I don't know about anyone else but I don't see how "chatting" and putting somewhat inappropriate stuff into a profile or a one-liner is disney-like... kinda scary for the kiddies... :sad2:

Maleficent2 said:
:(

prices going up now that is crazy....it takes me forever to get enough credits to buy anything. Took over a week to get enough to buy a transporter and Madame Leota's crystal ball....that is just not fair to us dial up users and I think they nee to consider that alot of young people age 8-14 do not have fast internet connections....

Mal

I think I read a post by Yavn that said that VMK was designed for for high speed interent, not dial-up. I can't imagine playing the game on dial-up, it get slow sometimes with DSL.

And it had Disney on the box but no codes! Just a chance to win a trip but "sorry you are not a winner". It must be the wrong promotion.

I saw the same cereal but none of the VMK and darn it every store I went to had these three cereals on sale one store had them buy 1 get one free!!!!

ARGGG

yes Yavn said that but it is still not fair. If coke music can run well on dial up and VMK is just about the same as Coke Music it should be able to also.

And besides I don't know many 8 year olds that will be able to get these really high scores in these games anyway even on a high speed connection unless it really does make that big a difference...and that is the target age 8-14.

Mal

Mal

Buried in Treasure Code KLS9-R569-9RJK-CLUG

type in BlingBling! then click on Tinks wand doubleclick on your pin

Maleficent2 said:
Buried in Treasure Code KLS9-R569-9RJK-CLUG

Mal
Thanks for the code. I used it and got a pin. Do you know if the pin does anything? If so, how do you use it? Thanks! :)

Lisa

Mal - if you don't want to spend the time and extra credits to get all the mickeys I have an extra gold mickey you can have. Just let me know. We can meet somewhere and become friends. I am on as SleepySith right now. Or ask piratesmate - she has my login and will give it to you. the gold mickey, not my login ;)

the glitch I have not gotten credit for those two pics....if I do not get credit for them soon I may take you up on that...

I am not in the game right now it is still loading but as soon as I get in I'll post and we can meet up.

Mal

lajones81 said:
Mal
Thanks for the code. I used it and got a pin. Do you know if the pin does anything? If so, how do you use it? Thanks! :)

Lisa

Nevermind...I figured it out!

sorry I did not know when I posted since I just got on and got my magic

glad you figured it out but I wll post it above for everyone else.

Mal

I am in the Emporium

Maleficent2 said:
the glitch I have not gotten credit for those two pics....if I do not get credit for them soon I may take you up on that...

Mal

I feel your pain about the Mickey. My Quest book says I have all the Mickeys, but I never got the credits or the Gold Oswald. I reported the problem and still nothing. :guilty:

I was having the same problem with 3 of the mickeys and recently I was able to go in my catalog and delete all occurances of the ones that vmk was not recognizing I took and then I re-took them and it worked. The gold mickey only showed up on one of the three that I re-took but it worked. I got the pin and credits. Maybe the fixed something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter