Old Navy Big Clearance????

TyNicJen

Mouseketeer
When does the Old Navy start to really reduce prices?:confused3 I thought it was early Jan. but only 50% off. I'm looking for the 2-4 dollar shirts for the kids. Anything going on? Also % off clearance at Sears?
Just not hitting it right yet. Please help.:confused3

At some point Old Navy does 50% off of already reduced prices. I'm thinking maybe this Friday. A lot of their sales before Christmas started on Friday for the weekend.

I have $50 in gift cards for Old Navy, so I'm anxiously awaiting this one too.

When I was there Sunday 1/7:

Men's performance fleece scarves, hats & gloves were $1.47

Girls performance fleece scarves, hats & gloves were $1.99
Women's performance fleece scarves, hats & gloves were als $1.99

Girls Down jackets were $14.99

Doggie toys for 47 cents
Doggie coats/sweaters for $2.99

I spent $48 and got 5 scarves, 4 pairs of gloves, 2 hats, 2 doggie sweaters, 4 doggie toys & 1 jacket.... 2 big bags full of stuff!!!!

Waiting for the 50% markdown to stock up on stuff for the nieces and nephews for B-days and Christmas.

Anybody know when Old Navy brings out there Valentine t- shirts for 5$? I love these for my kids to where at Disney.

I'm not sure about Old Navy, but I went to Baby Gap last week and found a great clearance sale there. I got DD a bunch of shirts (short and long sleeved) for $3.97 each.

I was there Saturday and most everything was 50% off, but a good selection was 75% off, too. However, I don't have kids, so I shopped the adult section only. Short-sleeve men's tees were only $3.99; I stocked up for myself as I wear these around the house!

I was their today and it was the first day of an additional 50% off clearance. I got a 100% leather coat for DH that was originally 136 for 34! I got a shear ling coat for me that was Org 88 and paid 17. Lots of t shirts for 1.99, great for up coming trip to Dis! A lot of mens jeans and woman jeans 50% of clearance as well. Since this was the first day of the cleanse their was a great selection. I also got boys coat size 6/7 down coat org 54. for 7.00! If you want good deals hurry soon as this weekend I am sure they will be picked!

Thanks heartsy77. I went Sat. and Sun to another store and got the 2.50 long sleeve t's for nest year, 2 coats for my boys 7.50, a leather coat for me (only 28.00):cool1: Many shirts for my daughter(2.00-3.00 each) even a 7 pack underwear for 2.50 etc. and they did have the valentines shirts out for 5.00.:thumbsup2 Love this sale!:yay:
Thanks again for the heads up.:thumbsup2

Just got back from Old Navy. I had $60 worth of gift cards and got many items on sale. Mostly jeans, pants, etc. for my daughter...ended up paying $4.50 each! Can't beat that! I bought a ton of stuff for her and in total, the bill came up to $71 so I only had to pay $11!

And yes - the valentine's shirts are out! I didn't like the design on the kids shirts this year so I bought my daughter an extra small in womans...hopefully she can wear it a couple years or so!

I went yesterday, and got 5 winter shirts and a pair of fleece pants for my DD4, a pair of dress pants for myself and a hat for my nephew for $17.58. Everthing was so cheap!!! Also, Kohl's is doing away with their winter stuff, I got a Xmas dress for my daughter for next year $8.05, red velour with white fur trim. They had pirate costumes for my DD4 as well, for $4.50, and a couple of long sleeved shirts for next year, $2.00 each. I got great deals at the stores yesterday!!!

Went to Old Navy today. I got a denim skirt for my DD, ashirt for DD and a pair of cargo pants for DS all for $10.72-WOW can't beat that!!!!!

today i got
3 pair boys fleece pants
3 fleece 1/4 zip tops for boys
1 baby velour jacket and pants
1 girls fleece
1 baby jumper
1 baby tights
1 boys Christmas t
1 baby girl leggings and jacket
1 baby girl Christmas leggins
1 ladies polo
2 ladies leggins
1 girls turtle neck,,,all for $40

I was there on Friday and it was the 1st day of add'l 50% off. I got lots of great stuff for my 3 year son for next year:
Winter coat 6.50
Snowsuit about $8.00
Fleecey sweatshirts $2.25
Fleecy pants $2.25
Shoes 3.00

PJs $3 each
Plus tneck for daughter for $2 and barn jacket for DH $10

Walked out with bag of stuff for about $50.

Was there on friday too for approximately $65 (including NY clothes tax)
I got:
3 pairs of dress pants
4 shirts
3 sweaters

Great clothes for me to wear to 'work' (which I needed)

Thanks for the "heads up" on the clearance sale! We went yesterday and got $394 worth of clothing for $74! I was able to get things for DS9, DD6, myself and DH, including a beautiful cashmere sweater that I have been eyeing for awhile. It would have been a total splurge at $59.50, but was a welcome bargain at $14!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter