Old Key West

lizerbug

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone has stays in a standard room in buildings 23 - 26? I was looking at the map and it looks like a great location to be near the 1st bus stop. We are renting points and I need to chose a location so that the owners can make request for us. I understand that we might not get what we request. what are other great locations we can consider if anyone has stayed in other buildings? Thank you!

I was wondering if anyone has stays in a standard room in buildings 23 - 26? I was looking at the map and it looks like a great location to be near the 1st bus stop. We are renting points and I need to chose a location so that the owners can make request for us. I understand that we might not get what we request. what are other great locations we can consider if anyone has stayed in other buildings? Thank you!
Buildings #23-#26 are “near Hospitality House”. If your reservation is not for this booking category, you cannot request them.

And the hospitality house has not, in the past, been the first bus stop traveling TO the parks, but the last. The first stop has usually been Peninsular Road. That is a GREAT area to stay - walking distance to hospitality house and the main pool AND, if you just miss a bus, you can walk to the hospitality house before it completes the circle and still get on the bus.

And the hospitality house has not, in the past, been the first bus stop traveling TO the parks, but the last. The first stop has usually been Peninsular Road. That is a GREAT area to stay - walking distance to hospitality house and the main pool AND, if you just miss a bus, you can walk to the hospitality house before it completes the circle and still get on the bus.

The buildings that I will be requesting are on Peninsular Road. It looks like a short walk to the HH and the boat dock. I hope I get that area at least. Thank you!

We stayed in building 28 last month. Super convenient to HH & the bus stop...it was an easy walk, even with our 5 year old who likes to dawdle.
We had a car and usually drove, but we took the bus a few times & were (I think) the first stop on the way to the parks. We got off the bus at HH, the first stop coming home, and then walked back to our room.
We loved the resort & would stay in building 28 again. Have fun on your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter