Old Key West

Thats great to know about the 2 bedroom units. We usually stay off site at Cypress Point or Em.Beach and get a 2 or 3 bedroom. I was a little concerned as the DVC sales units were a little smaller then the ones I am used to. Or maybe it was just the layout of the DVC ones... ?
Should I call OKW and ask them about the dining plan/tickets for revolving guests? Or is that a no-no? Our timeshare doesn't care who is in the unit as long as it is not more people then they allow. But I know Disney requires full Name, and ages for its rooms, just try and call for general info with out having all the guest info! OR try and change it all! Talk about messing up a res!
ANYway, should I call and ask them? or just get the dining plan and what every they require and then use the roomcards as we need it to pay for meals/early entry? I know that some folks have used the left over meal points(?) to pay for meals for complete strangers... so I asume that I can use them as I want...?

I don't know anything about Cypress Point - but the OKW units are larger than any of the other DVC on property.

You'll need a separate ticket for each person.

We stayed in the grand villa, courtesy of MIL & FIL, and it was great!! more SQ than my house. We are staying there again in Jan 08 at the 2BR, I hear they are very nice too.

I have not yet seen a Grand Villa, they are supposed to be WONDERFUL! But even just a 1 BR at OKW is like 1000 square feet, which is huge (about 300 sq foot more also than other 1 br's at Disney).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter