Old Guy??

Just turned 63. My family and I have visited Walt Disney World on 25 occasions (From Texas) since 1973 and spent approximately 32 weeks there. What is wrong with us? There must be something better to do.
"Don't Drink The Beverly!"
1973 - Holiday Inn
1977 & 79 - Dutch Inn
1982 - Royal Plaza
1984 - Hilton (downtown Disney)
1986 - Treehouse Villas
1988 - Hilton (downtown Disney)
1990 - Offsite
1991 - Dolphin
1992 - Wyndham LBV
1996 - Dolphin
1997 - Yacht Club Resort (2 Visits)
1998 - Villas @ Disney Institute
1999 - Yacht Club Resort (2 Visits)
2000 & 2001 - Offsite
2001 - Hilton (downtown Disney)
2002 - Grosvenor
2003 - Old Key West (2 Visits)
2004 - Old Key West
2004 - All Star Music
2005 - Beach Club Villas

Since this post, I am now 67 and we have been back on 10 occasions. We have now spent 44 weeks at WDW. Needless to say we haven't found anything better to do except me golfing and fishing between trips. Should reach our goal of a year in WDW 2013. Additional stays were:
2006 - Old Key West & Coronado Springs
2006 - Old Key West (2nd trip)
2007 - Saratoga Springs
2007 - Coronado Springs
2008 - Old Key West
2008- All Star Movies
2008 - Caribbean Beach Resort
2009 - Port Orleans Riverside
2009 - Bay Lake Towers Resort
2010 - Old Key West

Hi Jaybrad! I hope I someday can I say I have been to Disney as much as you! PS, I am from the same area as you! (I live in Keller, grew up in Grapevine!)

That's awesome!
You know, I had someone give me the strangest look today when i told them that we were spending our 10th anniversary at Disney. Here's the true story...My husband and I have debated for months about where we wanted to go for our 10th anniversary trip. We talked about Jamaica, San Francisco, Telluride, New Orleans, you name it. But nothing felt right. I knew I wanted to go to Disney, but I couldn't think about going without our son. So, we decided the whole family will celebrate our anniversary at Disney this year!!!!!
It's the ONLY vacation spot as far as I'm concerned!

My wife and I are both in our 50's and we have been going to WDW for 30+ years now. It is our special place to relax and enjoy ourselves. We go otherplaces Italy, UK, Calif. etc. We always manage at leasttwo trips every year to our happy place. Our next trips are Oct. AKL and Dec. WLV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter