Old Guy??

Jaybrad

Old Disney Dude
Just turned 63. My family and I have visited Walt Disney World on 25 occasions (From Texas) since 1973 and spent approximately 32 weeks there. What is wrong with us? There must be something better to do.
"Don't Drink The Beverly!"
1973 - Holiday Inn
1977 & 79 - Dutch Inn
1982 - Royal Plaza
1984 - Hilton (downtown Disney)
1986 - Treehouse Villas
1988 - Hilton (downtown Disney)
1990 - Offsite
1991 - Dolphin
1992 - Wyndham LBV
1996 - Dolphin
1997 - Yacht Club Resort (2 Visits)
1998 - Villas @ Disney Institute
1999 - Yacht Club Resort (2 Visits)
2000 & 2001 - Offsite
2001 - Hilton (downtown Disney)
2002 - Grosvenor
2003 - Old Key West (2 Visits)
2004 - Old Key West
2004 - All Star Music
2005 - Beach Club Villas

What is this something better to do that you speak of????? I'm sorry but, I think your wrong, there is absolutely NOTHING better to do than go to Disneyworld. I am sure that in your time you have been to other places than Disney at one point or another but, look where you went back to over and over again. You have nothing to be ashamed of....stand proud as a Dis Lifer!!! :wave2:

Hey Jaybrad
I really don't see a problem here! I should be so lucky. :rotfl2:

You are not old! At Disney time stops and we are all seven! Disney is the best for every age. Although we have not spent as much time as you have(only in my 30s) we look forward to each visit because there is something for everyone.

The only problem I see is people who don't appreciate our love for Disney!

Wow, that is alot of trips. Wish my parents had take me that many times.

This will be my 3rd trip, I am 38 years old.

Jaybrad just 20 more weeks and you'll have spent a year at WDW :Pinkbounc

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one smart guy! and I agree with MICCA - you gotta go 20 more times to spend an entire year at WDW!!!!

A coworker of mine just today told me I was out of my mind to go to Disney again (20 times in 10 years). Thank God I won't bump into her on my vacation!

:earsboy:

My very first trip to Disney was in 1990 and I was 39 (my husband was 45, but he had been once before). In the last 15 years we have made over 30 visits to Disney World.

Going to Disney keeps both of us young (and young at heart). Watch out, here we come again!

I'd rather go to WDW than anywhere else in the world & I really mean that. We just love it and so we purchased DVC. Best thing we've ever done. Saved us a TON of money :banana:

DH is 60 and the older we get, the more we like WDW vacations! I take two trips per year and one is always WDW and sometimes twice! Heading down again in Oct for 11 days.

Well-I am 60 and have 28 trips under my belt. # 29 coming up in October.
Bet there are more like us out there as well--

Jaybrad said:
Just turned 63. My family and I have visited Walt Disney World ... times ... What is wrong with us?
1973 - Holiday Inn
1977 & 79 - Dutch Inn
1982 - Royal Plaza
1984 - Hilton (downtown Disney)
1986 - Treehouse Villas
1988 - Hilton (downtown Disney)
1990 - Offsite
1991 - Dolphin
1992 - Wyndham LBV
1996 - Dolphin
Answer: You skipped 1974. And 1975. And 1993. To name a few.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

You youngsters have been more times than we have but you aren't nearly as old as we are. We will be taking our 16th trip to WDW in August. I'm 75 and DH will be 83 before we leave. We were sure we would never be able to go again after his heart surgery last October but here we are - counting the days. Must admit I'm a little nervous and scared but it gives him something great to look forward to. I told him if it works out well we may just plan another trip next year.

Good for you Aunt Jo!! I was pulling everyone's leg about "What is wrong with us" We will be going back until we don't have the get up and go. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter