Old disney channel

My favorite movies on the old disney channel were the motocross one i think it was called motocrossed, halloweentown. They used to have the best movies on there.

I used to love watching Vault Disney at Night and the MMC! Also I miss it when they did the "InConcerts" with popular singers or groups at the time! Does anyone else remember "Mousercise"? :)

::yes:: motocrossed was awesome!!! I love it when they all start wearing liem green nail polish cuz she did and she kept winning, OMG!!! :rotfl:

Princess Ash said:
I <3ed the luck of the irish and OH Smart House!

For anyone who has seen these...notice a pattern? :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Brink was ok...what were some of the other movies?

Halloween town was good too.
Johnny Tsunami was cool. My grandma got a crush on the grandpa on it though. :rolleyes:

TiNKERBELLAo5 said:
I remeber a tv show that walt disney hosted himself. it was AMAZING. i remeber in 1st grade i woulds stay up and watch it. i dont remeber what it was called but i remeber walt on the show.

^ ::yes:: I remember that show! I would stay up to watch it too. I remember he'd feature Disneyland on it a lot. Ah, the good old days..................haha.

Naw your now crazy about the special Halloween shows. I was thinking about that the other day. *sigh* I wish I could go back in time to watch all the good shows they had back then.

Does anybody remember the show "Dinosaur" or "Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers?"

"just miss the time before playhouse disney. I liked watching the animated Aladden series and the animated Timone and Pumba series. Then they put in that stupid 5 year old, "make learning fun" stuff."

Hey I liked watching "Bear in the Big Blue house" :P

I was one of the deprived children that didn't get Disney Channel until I was like seven because my parents wouldn't buy it but then the cable company added it. Mostly everything was changed over by the time I was seven but they were still playing like The little mermaid shows and stuff... I wish they would bring more "Disney Characters" into their shows. BTW- I hate like the buzz on Maggie and some other pointless show but i actually like The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. I also like Phil of the Future

socer003grrl said:
i rember my momtapeing the old movies at night they had this thing in the begining going through a bunch of old movies hahaha
yep, Disney Sunday Movies were great. I remember before the soaring through the movies intro, they had an intro where you flew through WDW at night! It was awesome.
And does any one else remember the Torklesons? And Under the Umbrella Tree, Tale Spin, Gummie Bears, etc.? Those were the days! :goodvibes

For those of you who can't remember all the Disney Original Movies, here's a list..

Brink
Buffalo Dreams
Cadet Kelly
The Cheetah Girls
The Color of Friendship
Don't Look Under the Bed
Double Teamed
Eddie's Million Dollar Cook-Off
The Even Stevens Movie
Full-Court Miracle
Genius
Get a Clue
Go Figure
Going to the Mat
Gotta Kick it Up
High School Musical
Halloweentown
Halloweentown 2
Halloweentown High
Horse Sense
Hounded
Jett Jackson: The Movie
Johnny Tsunami
Jumping Ship
Kim Possible Movie
Life is Ruff
The Luck of the Irish
Motocrossed
Now You See It
The Other Me
Phantom of the Megaplex
Pixel Perfect
The Poof Point
The Proud Family Movie
Quints
Right on Track
A Ring of Endless Light
Rip Girls
Smart House
Stepsister From Planet Weird
Stuck in the Suburbs
The Thirteenth Year
Tiger Cruise
Tru Confessions
Twitches
Up, Up and Away
You Wish
Zenon, Girl of the 21st Century
Zenon: The Zequel
Zenon: Z3

By the way I got my list from http://www.disney.go.com/disneychannel/originalmovies/index.html
Some are missing though. Halloweentown and Halloweentown 2 were missing on the site, so I listed them. Who knows what other ones are missing.. Does anyone else remember Escape To/From Witch Mountain? They used to play it all the time.

SKMinnie48 said:
I used to love watching Vault Disney at Night and the MMC! Also I miss it when they did the "InConcerts" with popular singers or groups at the time! Does anyone else remember "Mousercise"? :)

Oh, I remember those InConcerts! I remember when I was like 5 I would watch those at 11:00 at night during the summer because my mom would have to drive my brother home from his job and would have to bring me. I remember one with Jessica Simpson in it and she was in a magazine store and found a magazine with Nick Lachey in it and was all "That's my boyfriend!". :rotfl: I remember seeing one with Brittany Spears too.

One of my favorite shows on the Disney channel used to be "Boy Meets World". I loved that show! :)

I miss when they had Zoro and all the old Disney shows on late at night on the Disney Channel. Like they had the Wonderful World of Disney and the Mickey Mouse Club, man i miss the old Disney channel. Now they have these really stupid shows. I think the Disney Channel is trying to be too much Nickelodeon, wich I also hate. My little brother, who is 5, watches all the stupid shows and thinks they're awsome. I can't stand them.

I miss the old school movies they used to put at midnight... like the old Gidget movies. I LOVE those!! I wish they would bring them back. :rolleyes:

my old disney channel is the walt disney presents walt disney talks about disneyland. and Danny Kaye was in the opening of Epcot center or Epcot. Including the Rescue Rangers also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter