Okw???

NewmanFam6

Mouseketeer
I heard that not all of the buildings have elevators:confused: That is going to be difficult to manage with 4 kids and a lot of luggage:headache: Anyone know which buildings have elevators? We requested a building near HH so will that make a difference?

the building that are near HH are 11-14 and 23-26 - or the ones you are assigned when you request the new guaranteed HH rooms.

the ones with elevators are 62, 63, 64 - only!

no guaranteeds

so would request first floor please!

Yep, if you don't want stairs, you need to request first floor. Actually, the stairs aren't bad. They are nice low rise ones, and even those of us who are retirement age with failing knees don't have much trouble with them.

As for the luggage, just ask bell services to deliver it up the stairs if you don't care to do that yourself.

Yep, if you don't want stairs, you need to request first floor. Actually, the stairs aren't bad. They are nice low rise ones, and even those of us who are retirement age with failing knees don't have much trouble with them.

As for the luggage, just ask bell services to deliver it up the stairs if you don't care to do that yourself.

hey can still make it to the second floor - but that third floor after staying until the park closes - can't do that one anymore.:scared1:

With one total knee replacement and arthritis in the other knee, I didn't have any problem going up and down the stairs. Of course, I got my guys to do all the carrying - I did the unpacking and loading.

With one total knee replacement and arthritis in the other knee, I didn't have any problem going up and down the stairs. Of course, I got my guys to do all the carrying - I did the unpacking and loading.

LOL, Deb! I do the packing and unpacking, but both of us carry, since DH is the one with the bad knees! We pack light though. It's DVC!...In room laundry, so no need to pack everything but the kitchen sink! This year we'll have Owner's Locker too, and I think I'm going to be getting the bell service guys to take care of that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter