• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW trip 3-10 November

Morganpics

DIS Veteran
We have returned from our trip staying at OKW, we were in 1831 (studio). Party was DH, DSis and myself. My only request was for non smoking which was honored. We were delighted with the location of the studio, could watch MK fireworks from our balcony! Everyone we encountered was very helpful, friendly, and WE FINALLY GOT TOWEL ANIMALS! I was SO excited when we checked in-we had 2 animals on our table! The weather was perfect, we really took the time to visit all the other resorts this trip, rode the ferry a lot. DS was married at Sunset Pointe on 5 November - very small, VERY well done by Disney. My sister was with us (ANOTHER whole story!) and she even mentioned how well coordinated/organized the wedding was. All in all, a wonderful trip-sorry we had to leave it and come back to bad weather. We had one incident at Downtown Disney while waiting for the OKW bus very late. PO bus pulls up, several folks get on along with one guy with a drink. Driver politely tells him he can't have the drink on the bus. Guy ignores him. He actually sat down and proceeded to drink it while the bus sat there and the driver watched him in the mirror, telling him he needed to either dump the drink or get off the bus. He finally sucked it down and then threw the container at the trash, missing. I felt sorry for the driver-glad it wasn't me. I'd have thrown the guy's sorry *** off the bus. And then cleaned out my locker! :earboy2:

I always find it so amazing how the CM's, whoever they are, are always pretty much smiling and pleasant in WDW. My husband always jokes and says I wouldn't last 10 minutes as an employee of Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter