OKW New On-Line Check-In Requests?

childsplay, when in April are you going to Old Key West :love: I will be there from the 19th to the 29th :cloud9:

Where is the boat rental/marina area located at OKW ? I looked at the resort map on allears but I can't see it.

We will be at OKW the first week of March. How many days ahead can you do this. We really, really, really love building 55 with a canal view...it is by far our favorite building and view. Getting so excited, I can't wait to get there!!!

why no handicap room request?
This is for on line check in 10 days out from what was posted.

Handicapped accessible rooms would be arranged for and blocked for that person at the time the reservation is made. That is an ADA requirement, to avoid people who require an accessible room getting there and not actually having the type of room they need.

I could not resist checking near HH, I know it is a booking category but it does not matter where we stay so I checked to see what happens :surfweb:

OKW Check In Room Request

Thanks for posting the options/room requests for OKW, let us know how you get on with your request for Hospitality House Area.

em x

One of the options is room requests can you enter building numbers or is that just the title of a catagory. Do I still have to call in requests for the buildings I would like to be in. Thanks

One of the options is room requests can you enter building numbers or is that just the title of a catagory. Do I still have to call in requests for the buildings I would like to be in. Thanks

Sorry, no option to add building number, just what you see in my clip above.

I just did on-line check in on Monday and there were only the different road areas available, golf course view but no mention of canal view :rolleyes1

When we arrived they had us booked in to building 27 but the room was not ready and we had been on the go since 2:30 AM and a room was ready in building 21 and we switched.
In short it appears if you check HH area using the online check in service you are placed as close to HH area as possible without using HH category at the time of booking. We are very happy with building 21 great golf course view and super quite, with a short stroll to HH :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter