OKW New On-Line Check-In Requests?

Fundytrail

Our 1988 Ticket
Does anyone know what the new request options are for OKW since the updates to the online check-in feature have expanded?

Below are the new request lists for Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa.

I am looking forward to the replies too :yay: I am happy to see they are adding more requests to on-line check in :dance3:

Heading down in 2 weeks, it would be great to do a real request online. It might push me over to be able to do that...I looked at the booking online and it actually looks like they firgured something out for a change....
One question I forgot how long before you can check in online..be there Feb 28? thanks:goodvibes

granmanh603, you can do on-line check-in 10 days prior to your arrival.

Don't forget to let us know what the options are :surfweb:

We are heading down in about 19 days, so hoping to see the online requests as well. Hopefully someone will see this thread and post soon.
Not sure if we will use them, but we will be happy to post if possible.

granmanh603, you can do on-line check-in 10 days prior to your arrival.

Don't forget to let us know what the options are :surfweb:

Super, thanks..but we am staying at SSR this time, so the choices have been posted above...but like that you can now select 2 "requests", just area building is great...for us anyway... last time we had a room allllll the way down on the end on 2 floor facing the canal , ugh we though but turned out to be quiet and nice in afternoon to sit and watch the birds dive fishing in the canal...so you never know what your gonna get????:goodvibes

Did online check in over the weekend and these were the options:

• Pack 'n Play® Playard
  • Room Requests
  • Request South Point Road Area
  • Request Old Turtle Pond Road Area
  • Request Miller's Road Area
  • Request Canal View
  • Request Peninsular Road Are
  • Ground floor
  • Requests Dual Lavatory Entrances
  • Request Hospitality House Area
  • Request Canal View
  • Request Fairway View
  • Near transportation

Thanks,

Funny that they included ground floor, but did not include an option for top floor.

Maybe I am odd in wanted to have a view not surrounded by plants and less floor to floor noise.

At least they got my canal view!!

Thanks,

Funny that they included ground floor, but did not include an option for top floor.

Maybe I am odd in wanted to have a view not surrounded by plants and less floor to floor noise.

At least they got my canal view!!

I agree with you 100%. I can understand the option for ground floor requests for guests who can't or don't want to deal with stairs.

But I always request a top floor room. When I did it last month (over the phone with MS), the CM laughed and asked if I wanted to be on the roof. I said sure, and we got into a discussion of how loud some guests are. She said it sometimes sounds like elephants are above you. I can understand small kids running around, but she was right - wouldn't small kids be, weel, small, and not make a ton of noise?

I wonder if the noise level has gotten worse since the carpets were replaced with the wood floors and the CM had been hearing more complaints since then.

• Pack 'n Play® Playard
  • Room Requests
  • Request Canal View
  • Ground floor
  • Request Canal View
  • Request Fairway View
  • Near transportation

Wow, that is great, so many options, and I think it is wonderful that they are trying to accommodate requests more than they have before.

Don't understand the Hospitality House area request option, after all, that's supposed to be a booking category, not a request.

The official Hospitality House category buildings are 11, 12, 13, and 14, are directly across from the Hospitality House. Also, 23, 24, 25, and 26 are just down from the Hospitality House on Peninsular Road.

• Pack 'n Play® Playard
  • Room Requests
  • Request Canal View
  • Ground floor
  • Request Canal View
  • Request Fairway View
  • Near transportation

Thank you :thanks: I am so excited to see the list and can't wait to be able to do on-line check in for my April trip to Old Key West :cloud9:

I understand that HA rooms can only be assigned by a special HA service group at Member Services and you have to call them to get it.

Looks great, can't wait to do it for this summer. I see many/hear complaints of 3rd floor rooms. Worn out from the parks, hoisting coolers, groceries and luggage, up those stairs, I don't mind it, but I prefer (my kids as well) a 2nd floor villa! I've only gotten 3rd floor once!

We will be at OKW in April, how far in advance should I start thinking about doing the online checkin with these requests?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter