OKW 2 bedroom sofa bed?

Louisadi

Earning My Ears
Going on a girls trip in April. I will probably get the sleeper sofa bed. I have back issues- anyone know how comfortable they are? Saratoga’s were awful. Hope OKW might be better🤔 By the way- we “girls” are 58-62 years!

Going on a girls trip in April. I will probably get the sleeper sofa bed. I have back issues- anyone know how comfortable they are? Saratoga’s were awful. Hope OKW might be better🤔 By the way- we “girls” are 58-62 years!
They are like the old ones at SSR, not like the newer ones. If you can sleep on the twin sleeper chair in the living room instead, it might be a big more comfortable.

They are like the old ones at SSR, not like the newer ones. If you can sleep on the twin sleeper chair in the living room instead, it might be a big more comfortable.
I’ll second that. We had a 1bd back in Sept and while our kids slept on the couch and chair respectively, I did lay on them for a bit to “test” (read: Dad took an unexpected nap) and found the chair to be more comfortable. That being said, it was much more firm and held my 235 pounds better. My daughter seemed to like the couch though and for reference she’s like 130 or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter