• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW 1 Bedroom villa

Mouseketeer
We stayed there last year with our 2 teens (13 DD and 16 DS). We all loved it. I will be hard pressed to get my family back there staying anywhere else. We had a towncar pick us up at the airport at the suggestion of people here on this board (thank you! thank you! all) We not only saved money (AAA had us booked with a shuttle for $116. Towncar was only $75) They made a 1/2 hour stop at the grocery store before taking us to OKW. What a savings. We bought milk, bottled water, fruit ,wine and anything else we needed. The room is huge. I also found the washer and dryer to be of big help. This resort is quiet but something we all appriciated after a long day at the park. LOved the boat to downtown Disney. We were also happy because we never had to wait long at all for a bus. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. Total experiance was great. Hope you have a great time.

:wave: :earsgirl: :wave: :earsboy: :wave: :earsgirl: :wave: :earsboy: :wave: :earsgirl: :wave: :earsboy: :wave: :earsgirl: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter