Okay...so, humor me...please??!!!

Well since I have only stayed at SSR so far I can't really comment on what I like the best. But as to my best guess from what I have seen this is how I would rank them.

1 - SSR
2 - BW or VWL
3 - VWL or BW (can't really decide)
4 - BCV
5 - OKW

Interesting thread so far, some peoples votes are running contrary to what they have said on other threads.

#1 BCV
#2 BWV
#3 VWL
#4 SSR
#5 OKW

#1 VWL - I love the theme!
#2 SSR - Has nice classy style!
#3 BCV - Same as SSR!
#4 BWV - Like the location, look, but to busy!
#5 VB - Always love the Beach!
#6 OKW - Does nothing for me, sorry!
#7 HH - Have 5 condos on the ocean in Myrtle beach, no need to be in marsh!

But my choices probably will change over time!

1 - okw
2 - vwl
3 - ssr
4 - bcv
5 - bwv

dh and i have lived at or vacationed at the jersey shore for all of our long lives and have outgrown our youthful enthusiasm for the hussle and bustle of beach and boardwalk environments...if we forget that feeling, we are but a forty minute drive from same and can quickly remember how much we have grown to enjoy a more peaceful retreat...bcv and bwv have done very well to recreate the beach and boardwalk we so used to love.

we also own a vacation home in maine, so the vwl theme is right up our alley! and we so enjoy the tropical theme of okw - our favorite place to get out of the snow! and as far as ssr is concerned, we love the sophisticated theme and environment of that resort! we do not live far from a major n.j. race track, and i have volunteered with their charity committee - so the horsey set is very familiar to us.

but i guess i really don't hafta 'splain why i rank the resorts as i have! :goodvibes

BWV
VWL (actually prefer this resort, but we own at BWV and are too lazy to switch)
BCV
OKW
SSR

CRV is #1, PRV #2, SSR #3. This is my vote and I'm sticking to it. :thumbsup2

Okay, I have tallied the votes (thru Susanwashere)...that is 24 respondents (hardly a consensus, I know).

I gave a resort 5 points for 1st, 4pts for 2nd, 3pts for 3rd, 2pts for 4th, and 1 pt. for 5th. If an owner posted a "tie" for a place, I divided the total # of points for those two "places" by two (ex: a tie for first and second means each resort gets 4.5 points).

Here's the results:

1) BCV with 90.5 points (25.14% of available points)
2) BWV with 82 points (22.78% of available points)
3) OKW with 70 points (19.44% of available points)
4) VWL with 60.5 points (16.81% of available points)
5) SSR with 56 points (15.56% of available points)

Now, if we look at the percentage of people listing each resort as their first choice:

1) BCV - 10 people (41.67%) for a resort that is 10% of the available rooms
2) OKW - 6 people (25%) for a resort that is 25.5% of the available rooms
3) BWV - 5 people (20.83%) for a resort that is 18.4% of the available rooms
4) SSR - 3 people (12.5%) for a resort that is 39% of the available rooms
5) VWL - 1 person (4.17%) for a resort that is 6.5% of the available rooms

I will keep tallying as long as people post. I'll do it once more before I go to bed.

:wave:

Beca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter