OK, but who is Tony Hinds?

Yeah, if you look back a few pages, you will see that this was my fear with the gas prices going up.

I am hoping he will honor our original quote.
Good luck...as far as my quote is concerned I guess it takes the same amount of gas to transport 1 or 2 people as it does for 4...I have also checked Tiffany Car service which we have used before and rates seem to be the same.

See, this has me slightly concerned. We were quoted less than that. Which is why I wanted to get an invoice in writing, so that there wouldn't be any price increases between now and September when we need the transportation. I'm hoping he doesn't bump up our quote.
Less then half would probably be for one way. My guess is either you or Tony made a mistake.

My bad. I misread the poster. Tony's rates are still on the low side

Last edited:
Not less than half.....less than that.

We were quoted $140.
When I asked for a quote back in December it was $140 but I didn't confirm at that time since we were still nailing down flights and everything. When I went back to request again once we knew our flight information in March the quote rose to the $160. This is for a trip in May. Either way it was still better than the Mears Connect pricing without the headache of a shared shuttle so I'm ok with it.

Not less than half.....less than that.

We were quoted $140.
You quoted a poster who posted a $160 price and you said it was less then half that. A price less then ,,$80 sounds like a one way price

My bad

Last edited:

I edited my posts Tony is still on the low side.

Yes, I agree.

But the point is, I wanted to get the quote in writing and paid for 2 and a half weeks ago, and get it paid, and I can't seem to get a hold of him.

Still haven't heard from him via text.

Without getting the quote concrete....it was $140....sure it's $160 now.......by September, it could be $200.

At $140 plus tip, it was a savings over the shuttle, but not a huge savings. At $160, it's getting closer to us just taking the shuttle.

Yes, I agree.

But the point is, I wanted to get the quote in writing and paid for 2 and a half weeks ago, and get it paid, and I can't seem to get a hold of him.

Still haven't heard from him via text.

Without getting the quote concrete....it was $140....sure it's $160 now.......by September, it could be $200.

At $140 plus tip, it was a savings over the shuttle, but not a huge savings. At $160, it's getting closer to us just taking the shuttle.

Save your email.

So I emailed Tony to set up for our tri in May. He sent me an invoice but I don’t need to pay until a week before, is that right? Also, our flight time was changed. Do I need to tell him or does he monitor that?
What is his email?

On posts 12 and 15

aobh607@gmail.com

Phone 407 406 9093

Macraven...I emailed him on April 6th.

I texted him on Monday, and I still haven't heard anything.

I haven't called yet, but that will be my next step.

I've heard that he is usually very prompt on responding to texts.....so I am getting very worried.

Do you think it's okay to call him? I don't want to come across like I am harassing the poor guy.

Last edited:
Feel free to call him.

There is always a chance of a computer glitch in sending emails or he is swamped with work.
He does not take calls when he is driving.

I sent him an email for my transportation with him but have not heard back yet from him

But my trip is not until the fall so I’m in no hurry for a confirmation from him.

Macraven...I emailed him on April 6th.

I texted him on Monday, and I still haven't heard anything.

I haven't called yet, but that will be my next step.

I've heard that he is usually very prompt on responding to texts.....so I am getting very worried.

Do you think it's okay to call him? I don't want to come across like I am harassing the poor guy.

Why are you getting "very worried"? That seems like an overreaction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter