***OI Meetup*** Winter dates announced

In all fairness to your travel agent, dates were not announced as of December last year. They announced them in May or June. The dates are not the same weekend every year, I don't think.

Glad you got tickets though!

Well not only that, quite frankly a travel agent isn't going to tell you about this event because they don't get commission on it (or the discounted hotel rates).

Does anyone know when the lottery for Pteranodon Flyers is announced? This will be my 5th meetup and really hoping I can get it this time.

Has anyone received email regarding the Pteranodon Flyers today? I'm hoping they haven't been sent yet and my chances of getting on are still a possibility. lol

I got it yesterday.
Though, it was in the logistics email. If you just purchased a ticket -- I would imagine the sign up would be in there and you would still get an opportunity to sign up for the flyers

It said they won't reveal if you got picked until Nov 28

*EDIT*
I realized only after seeing Ivdis's response. I was responding from the perspective of the Dec 1st & 2nd dates. Sorry if I caused confusion.

Last edited:
Well crap. 5th informer and 5th time not getting the stupid Flyers. Might have to trade some one some Ruby Passes for theirs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter