Ohio DVC Owners

No summer trips for us. We were in Kissimmee for 9-weeks over the winter while my kids had remote school and I was working remotely. Our family will be back on property in December for a week at Riviera.
Oooh that sounds lovely! My husband and I work remotely but due to having cats and dogs we can’t rent. Have you stayed at Riviera before? How do you like it?

Oooh that sounds lovely! My husband and I work remotely but due to having cats and dogs we can’t rent. Have you stayed at Riviera before? How do you like it?

We took our dog with us! She did not love the drive but was happy in Florida for the winter.

We have stayed at RIV twice. Once in a tower studio and once in a studio. We love pretty much everything about the resort. The transportation is convenient, the food is excellent, and the rooms are outstanding. I know some people complain about the theming, but we appreciate the more "elegant" look and actually enjoy taking in all the artwork (the art scavenger hunt is fun too).

We took our dog with us! She did not love the drive but was happy in Florida for the winter.

We have stayed at RIV twice. Once in a tower studio and once in a studio. We love pretty much everything about the resort. The transportation is convenient, the food is excellent, and the rooms are outstanding. I know some people complain about the theming, but we appreciate the more "elegant" look and actually enjoy taking in all the artwork (the art scavenger hunt is fun too).
The deluxe studios look really nice.

Just finished 5 nights at OKW. Had a good time, but it was definitely hot. We have been several times in the Covid era including pre park opening. As much as we enjoy being there, I think we are done until the outdoor mask mandate is gone.

2020 was our first year of DVC and managed to make 4 trips and visited HHI, VB, Kidani, Copper Creek, Jambo, Boardwalk and BLT and in June we head to Poly!

We're heading down on Saturday. Getting anxious with all the gas issues going on right now.

We are leaving on the 26th 12 day stay. Last big family trip. Our oldest is graduating. We are giving up our annual passes. It’s not going to be possible with our oldest in college and youngest traveling volleyball team, to go like we planned in the past. I believe we will be renting out our points for awhile and going on cruises, when that returns

My wife and I are heading down tomorrow morning for 4 days! Bringing my 10 year old nephew, his second time at Disney, and my mother for her first time!

We're staying at Pop tomorrow and Saturday, then switching over to the Polynesian on Sunday and Monday. Doing Magic Kingdom Sunday and relaxing at the resorts the other days! Probably some shopping at Disney Springs as well.

We stayed at BWV and RIV in March. We loved our tower studio at RIV but, we really didn't care for the Studio at BWV. The view of the EPCOT ball was amazing but with no fireworks, basically no dining locations open at the time and the extremely long walk from the elevator, we've decided to keep our points at RIV and OKW. We loved our last minute stay at OKW in December, we will probably buy a resale contract there in the future.

No summer trips planned. My family goes every January because we love the weather during this time. Already have our 2022 booked at CCV.

Heading down in July. Not staying on property this trip because we have Hilton points to use. Our only plan right now is to hit up Epcot for Food and Wine.

Heading down in July. Not staying on property this trip because we have Hilton points to use. Our only plan right now is to hit up Epcot for Food and Wine.
We were going to head down in July and stay at Wyndham Bonnet Creek since all the Northeast states were closed. Things opened up so we’re headed to Maine instead. Luckily I was able to cancel Bonnet Creek with no penalty. We’re banking our 2021 points for next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter