Ohana menu change?!

How odd. I love curry but can’t imagine curry fried rice going well with their menu.

We told the manager as well this very thing! What does curry have to do with polynesia, luaus or with the rest of the menu!?!?. Happy to hear the report that the noodles returned today.... just sad we were in the window of days they messed with something that wasn’t broken!!!! Will be watching closely for our trip in April. Long live the noodles!!! Make them warm, give them a little more garlic, but don’t take them away for curry rice!!!!!

I love fried rice but not drowned in curry. What a weird change that was.

We told the manager as well this very thing! What does curry have to do with polynesia, luaus or with the rest of the menu!?!?. Happy to hear the report that the noodles returned today.... just sad we were in the window of days they messed with something that wasn’t broken!!!! Will be watching closely for our trip in April. Long live the noodles!!! Make them warm, give them a little more garlic, but don’t take them away for curry rice!!!!!
Actually, curry is used throughout the Polynesian islands. Makes sense when you look into the history of migration and immigration to the region:).

Rice is on the menu online as of this morning.

Attachments

• BBE1F12F-DE85-4510-B569-CB02C732A24E.png
    BBE1F12F-DE85-4510-B569-CB02C732A24E.png
    181.1 KB · Views: 101
for whatever it is worth (not much) DFB had a post about this on their page and someone commented that her husband works there and it was definitely supply issues that caused the rice sub - they could not get enough noodles for both Kona and Ohana so they did rice at Ohana, but it's been resolved. This woman is posting with her real name so I'm not sure why she'd be invested in lying about it and reports are that noodles are back too.

I am wondering if the manager put in the request to change it with Disney IT not realizing how crappy Disney IT is and it took 4 or 5 days for it to propagate and will be back to noodles in about the same amount of time... meaning the manager tried to do the right thing and make sure people knew but didn't know about the lag with IT.

PURE speculation on my part though!

My kids love the noodles. Glad to see them back we go there in 2 weeks. The noodles are so good , we do not want the rice. Especially with kids if they do not like the other food here they can always fall back on the noodles. Go Noodles !!!!!

That’s to all for sharing, I can’t imagine no noodles. We even do the Pinterest Ohana’s Noodles when we need a fix.

I should have read the last page first. I was a bit panicked. We have a reservation in march. My boyfriend loves this place and I reluctantly made the reservation because they had noodles & a veggie stir fry. (I am a vegetarian)
I'm already not thrilled to be paying $50 for noodles & veggies, I would have absolutely cancelled if the rice was a replacement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter