Ohana....DIS guys killed it?

They're usually spot on.....that's why I listen to them. They panned Tony's...I tried it anyway......horrible.....they panned San Angel....and sorry....it was horrible as well.
We are typically the opposite. We often like the places they don't
And we aren't huge fans of many of those they list as favorites.

We are typically the opposite. We often like the places they don't
And we aren't huge fans of many of those they list as favorites.
Let me guess; you like chocolate. Everybody know vanilla is better though.
Yes, that's supposed to be funny. :duck:

I don't know about the food anymore - haven't been in ages - but its SO loud you can hear it outside the restaurant. I don't think that anyone will suggest you'll have a relaxing, quiet evening there. Some people think it's super fun, but no one has ever argued that it was a quiet dining atmosphere and I hate loud chaotic places. The information might influence you too.

The bolded (and the uneven reviews) are why we've never gone and never really worked that hard to go. Whenever we walk by there it's very loud and there are so many people sprawled out in front of the restaurant waiting to be called, it looks like people trying to get on the last chopper out of Saigon. So we've looked at ADRs, always found it booked and just moved on. It's one of those places we'd try once if we could get in but it doesn't seem to be worth the work to get in.

Last edited:
Trying to check off Ohana on my "bucket list" for September. Can't anything so far...but I keep trying. I saw an archived DIS episode where Kevin and John killed it. So I'm second guessing if I should even try. Any thoughts? TIA!

Ohana has two versions.... good and bad.

Unfortunately for you they don't tell you which one you will get. I have marked it off my list...to inconsistent to risk that much money

Let me guess; you like chocolate. Everybody know vanilla is better though.
Yes, that's supposed to be funny. :duck:
Thing is...I get 2-3 days of Disney time a year....I have to take the advice of the Dis Guys that live there and go to this places multiple times. I know they're picky and expect great service.....but with my limited time there...so do I.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter