Ohana and Wishes

annmarieda

DIS Veteran
I know that you can't book online for the Fantasmic Dinner package or for the Nemo Package. Is there some sort of package for Wishes viewing when dinning at Ohana? I have an ADR, but not sure that I didn't need to do something special.

TIA

To my knowledge there is no package for Ohana and Wishes.

Your best bet is to schedule your dinner ressie within an hour of Wishes, if you wish to see it from the restaurant. (note, not everywhere in the restaurant has a view, so you take your chances whether you can see it or not...however they do pipe in the music).
If you wish to eat and go out to the beach at the Poly after dinner, make sure you have your adr for 2 hours before the start of the show. Ohana's can be quite slow later in the evening (at least this is our experiences).
That will give you plenty of time to eat, and get down on the beach before it begins.

Good luck and enjoy!

To my knowledge there is no package for Ohana and Wishes.

Your best bet is to schedule your dinner ressie within an hour of Wishes, if you wish to see it from the restaurant. (note, not everywhere in the restaurant has a view, so you take your chances whether you can see it or not...however they do pipe in the music).
If you wish to eat and go out to the beach at the Poly after dinner, make sure you have your adr for 2 hours before the start of the show. Ohana's can be quite slow later in the evening (at least this is our experiences).
That will give you plenty of time to eat, and get down on the beach before it begins.

Good luck and enjoy!

Thanks so much for the reply! Our ADR is definitely too close to when wishes starts to be able to watch from the beach. We will just take our chances as far as where we are seated. It will have been a long day for us since this is our arrival day. We will be hungry so the food is more important. The sound being piped in is a bonus. Seeing Wishes from in the restaurant would be just that much more of one.

Good luck, I hope Disney sprinkles some pixie dust and your table is window side.

:wizard:

Yes it actually is.

First time we ate at Ohana we were seated close enough to the window to see them, or at least most of them.
I had no idea they were visable, nor did I know they piped in the music.....it was incredible!!

I booked a 9:00 PM reservation at 'Ohana the first night of my vacation last week, and we had just started eating our dessert when Wishes started. It was a total surprise and absolutely magical! We had a partial view from our table, and the experience was priceless. I hope you get lucky too! :goodvibes

I booked a 9:00 PM reservation at 'Ohana the first night of my vacation last week, and we had just started eating our dessert when Wishes started. It was a total surprise and absolutely magical! We had a partial view from our table, and the experience was priceless. I hope you get lucky too! :goodvibes

Thanks so much :goodvibes I am looking forward to this dinner, and if we get to see Wishes too, I will be over the top happy. :cloud9: Our ADR is for 8:40. Wishes starts at 9pm that night. Maybe we will get lucky...if not, it is our first night and we will still be so excited to be there.

Good Luck on the window seat but just in case....during the show if you are willing to stand and are not too large of a party...you can go and stand in front of one of the big pillars facing the castle...this is what my DH and I do if we don't get a window seat!

We usually don't as its only the two of us...he stands up against the pillar and me (shorty) stand in front of him. We are not in anyone else's way/view (including servers) and we get to see the whole thing without the window seat.

After we go back to our table and finish our meal. Window seats rock but there is no wya i would miss the fireworks because of a badly placed table!

Good Luck on the window seat but just in case....during the show if you are willing to stand and are not too large of a party...you can go and stand in front of one of the big pillars facing the castle...this is what my DH and I do if we don't get a window seat!

We usually don't as its only the two of us...he stands up against the pillar and me (shorty) stand in front of him. We are not in anyone else's way/view (including servers) and we get to see the whole thing without the window seat.

After we go back to our table and finish our meal. Window seats rock but there is no wya i would miss the fireworks because of a badly placed table!

Great tip! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter