• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh My!!! I have been tagged!!!

XTINABELL, I soo can relate... I called my sister and told her that I was tagged and she didn't get it.. She thought that my truck had been tagged (spraypainted) by taggers.... I explained and she humored me and got excited too... :upsidedow I look at my tag all the time... I love it :dance3:

XTINABELL, I soo can relate... I called my sister and told her that I was tagged and she didn't get it.. She thought that my truck had been tagged (spraypainted) by taggers.... I explained and she humored me and got excited too... :upsidedow I look at my tag all the time... I love it :dance3:

LOL, that's funny she thought your truck had been tagged :lmao:

At least your sister humored you, my dh said "that's dumb" after I told him how cool tags were and how cool I was that I got tagged. Then I showed him my tag and he said "I see..." in a total non caring way and then walked away leaving me to stare at my tags alone. So I had to post a thread to talk about my tags to other people who cared, much like you did! I LOVE TAGS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter