"Oh I lost my...again" An April 2012 TR ***Day 4:Done From Memory 7/6

Hey y’all I hope everyone getting ready for nice mother’s day weekend. I for sure our planning my mother’s day for Mama Jay, I will be making her some yummy cupcakes. Today I watched the Modern Family episode where they visited Disney and I loved it. Did anyone else see it? But it made me want to go to Disney again soon. I also just wanted to let you know that this report will have A LOT of pictures in! But let’s get on with the report.

When we last left off we left our first park for a quick rest in preparation of our first ADR! Mama Jay, Sara and Sophie slept and had a good nap, I edited some pictures and watched some mindless television and Cole played on his DS.

066-SophieCimbaro.jpg

I don't know why Sophie was watching her hands but I thought this picture was too cute.

But soon enough it was time to head out to our ADR. We walked across the road to the hospitality house to the bus stop. Soon enough the Magic Kingdom bus arrived and we hopped on. Every time we were on the bus to the Magic Kingdom when we got there and they played the Welcome to the Magic Kingdom recording we would get all excited because Sophie loved the Princesses and this is the first time we got excited to see Cinderella’s Castle although we wouldn’t be getting too close to that today.

When we got off the bus we passed the bag check and walked our way up to the Monorail. And before we knew it was arrived and we bored the bus, I was carrying Sophie because we were in a hurry and she was still half asleep and a nice man in his mid-twenties let me sit so that I wasn’t hold her and trying to stand on the crowed monorail. So, if this man is reading this on dis I would just like to thank you once again.

We disembarked at the first stop because tonight we would be eating at Chef Mickey’s! Now I know a lot people aren’t a fan of Chef Mickey’s because of the food but I complete disagree with people and love this restaurant so it was a must for me when traveling with children.

We quickly made our way to Chef Mickey because we knew that we were running late. We checked in and got in line to take our family picture. I don’t have a copy of the picture but I’m pretty sure that Sara did buy it. Waiting to be seated at Chef Mickey’s was probably are longest wait. But we were still seated pretty quickly.
When we seated the first napkin dance was beginning so we attemped to teach to Sara, Sophie and Cole but it didn’t work. Now for any one who hasn’t been to a character to meal after they do their little show like the napkin dance they go and eat some cheese, bird food or whatever else the characters might eat.

So, Sara, Mama Jay and Cole went to get their food and stayed with Sophie and when they returned it was my turn and I went up quickly to get my food. I must say that Cole and Sophie stayed very patient waiting for the characters.

067-SophieCimbaro.jpg

068-SophieCimbaro.jpg

Before we knew Donald made his way over

069-ColeCimbaroandDonaldDuck.jpg

070-SophieCimbaroandDonaldDuck.jpg

071-DonaldDuck.jpg

072-EmmaJudyColeCimbaroDonaldDuckandSophieCimbaro.jpg

014-ChefMickeys.jpg

015-ChefMickeys.jpg

Then Goofy came

073-Goofy.jpg

074-ColeCimbaroGoofySophieCimbaroEmmaJudy.jpg

075-GoofyandColeCimbaro.jpg

Goofy surprise hugging Cole :)

018-ChefMickeys.jpg

Soon Minnie made her way over which excited Sophie every much because she loves Minnie from Minnie Mouse clubhouse.

076-SophieCimbaro.jpg

Giving Minnie her pen

077-SophieCimbaro.jpg

She's watching Minnie

078-MinnieMouseandSophieCimbaro.jpg

Meeting Minnie Mouse!

079-SophieCimbaro.jpg

Getting hug, she looks so happy

080-ColeCimbaroandMinnieMouse.jpg

082-MinnieMouseandEmmaJudy.jpg

Now I believe I forgot to mention that Mama Jay told the waiter that Sara birthday had just passed and we were celebrating her birthday tonight. After Minnie came we didn’t see any characters coming so Sara went to get food and Mama Jay secretly went out to pick up Sara’s birthday. While they were away the waiter brought Sara’s birthday cupcake and the next napkin dance was getting ready. Mickey was in charge of area of the restaurant.

083-MickeyMouseandSophieCimbaro.jpg

He saw Sara’s birthday cupcake. He wanted to know whose birthday it was but had a hard time understanding where Sara went. When she returned he stopped and posed or a picture with Sara. The Napkin Dance happened and he and the gang went in for a quick break.

When they returned we got a visit from Pluto

087-ColeCimbaroPlutoandSophieCimbaro.jpg

Cole looks so happy in this picture! I think its one of my favorites of him.

088-ColeCimbaroPlutoandSophieCimbaro.jpg

089-PlutoandEmmaJudy.jpg

Continue in Next Post

And then finally the big cheese himself made his way over

090-MickeyMouseandSophieCimbaro.jpg

091-MickeyMouse.jpg

092-ColeCimbaroSophieCimbaroandMickeyMouse.jpg

093-ColeCimbaroSophieCimbaroandMickeyMouse.jpg

They had three cameras taking pictures of them and didn't know where to look. :rolleyes1

094-ColeCimbaroMickeyMouseandEmmaJudy.jpg

I love Cole's face in this pictures!

Now I’m going to leave you guys here for now and I’ll finish our time at Chef Mickey’s in the next installment.

I hope I have some reader’s left, I have done an update in about 2 weeks. :O I know that crazy but I had to go get my computer fixed because it had a HUGE crack in it! But all is fixed and know I’m ready to make the next installment and hopefully the last one from Day 2.

So when we left off we had just met Chef Mickey. Now as I mention before Sara’s birthday was the week before the trip and we were going to celebrate that night. And Mama Jay had disappeared during the meal. When she returned to the table bearing Sara birthday present which comes with a story.

Now if any of you remember I told you Sara grew up going to Disney world for a day and never got to go to the resorts. Her and her family would park at the Transportation and Ticket Center and ride the monorail to the Magic Kingdom.
On the way back they would go through the Contemporary and dream of one day going there. And then she end up there, eating with the big cheese and celebrating her birthday. She told Mama Jay she wanted to get something there so Mama Jay got her bracelet from the gift shop there so Sara got her thing from the contemporary.

After dinner Mama Jay stayed to do the Meal plan payment thing and me and the rest went out to go to the bathroom. Once all our business was dealt with we went to go find Mama Jay and was nowhere to be found? I ran off to one of the stores to see if they had sharpies to write on names on things like souvenir cups but low and be hold you cannot buy a sharpie in Disney. I returned once again to Sara and the kids but Mama Jay still once there. I went back towards Chef Mickey’s and see if she was still in there. But before I got in I ran into her.

I guess she was having difficulties figuring out how to tip on the meal plan.
We decide that the fastest way back to the Magic Kingdom was do the walk. We knew the walk pretty well because me and Mama Jay had stay at BLT last year (which I loved). So, Mama Jay lead the way to pathway but before we knew if she got us lost in the parking lot. We were lost in there for about five minutes before I found our way back. Once we were on the path we making pretty good time. Until Sophie fell on the bath and started screaming mainly because she was scared and sleepy. Sara and Mama jay took turns carrying her to the bus stops. We then made it to the bus stop and if I remember correctly the bus was willing to wait because I ran and caught the bus and they waited for us.

Our bus driver was very sweet. It was only us so he talked to us the whole trip giving us interesting facts about Disney. Like that all the bus drive combined the equivalent of driving around the equator in a week. The when he heard it was Sara’s birthday he played the birthday recording for us. And then played it for Cole’s birthday in May and Sophie’s birthday in November he was very sweet.

Once we got off the bus we headed back to the room. Sara, Cole, Sophie and Mama Jay went swimming and I stayed in the room, loading pictures onto my laptop and watching the Blind Side.

When they returned I heard I was told Sophie did not like the pool at all and screamed the whole time they were there. Once everyone was changed, we went to bed ready for our ADR’s the next morning.

I just wanted to share my one food picture I took this trip because I thought it was adorable. It was Chocolate Mousse on an oreo cookie and shaped like Mickey. :D

095-MickeyMousse.jpg

I’m sorry this update had only one picture. I will try to update the next installment soon but my days are getting busier and busier. With my graduation only a few weeks away. :scared1:

I can’t believe we are day three already! I think we’re moving on at a pretty good clip. Today is my senior skip day so, I’m home with some time so I figured why not just write an installment. But when planning this installment I wasn’t sure if I should make a super short one or a longer one and I decide the longer one because I wanted to share this ADR experience. But enough talking let’s get back to Disney.

So, at about 6:45 AM we got a wake-up call from Stitch telling us it was time to wake up. Showers were taken, quick snacks were eaten, and clothes were put on. It was 7 and Sophie was still exhausted and wasn’t as excited about going to Disney as the rest of us.

096-SophieCimbaro.jpg

We went across the way to our bus stop. It was chilly that morning but we were ready for a nice Disney day. We only had to wait a couple of minutes for a bus but not too long (a good thing because we hardly ever had to wait for bus).
We were finally leaving OKW at around 7:30 for the Magic Kingdom.

When we arrived at the Magic Kingdom we hopped of the bus and headed towards bag check. I was walking a head with Cole and Sophie so Mama Jay was able to capture this picture. If you look careful enough you see Sophie holding up her dress because it was a little long and she didn’t want to trip/step on it.

029-MagicKingdom.jpg

Only seconds after that picture was taken I stop to grab my camera out of my pocket and realized it was there. I then went into my back pack to check there and again it wasn’t there. That’s when it hit me I had left my camera on the bus. But not only had left my camera but I left my phone too!!!

But because we had an ADR we kept making our way to line to get into the park. If was really cool to walk up main street without all the crowds. I was disappointed because I didn’t have my camera to get the pictures. While me, Sara, Cole and Sophie walked up Main Street Mama Jay got a stroller for Sophie.

Finally we made to Cinderella’s Royal Table and hopped on in line. Before we knew it Sophie was meeting her first Disney princess, Cinderella. I’m sorry to say I don’t have that picture at the moment because Sara took the package but it was a pretty cute picture.

For anyone who hasn’t been to the Royal Palace as each princesses walks in the summarize their story before presenting them and walked in just a Snow White was making her appearance, so we got to see all of them come in.
Soon enough Snow White was at our table.

031-RoyalPalace.jpg

032-RoyalPalace.jpg

033-RoyalPalace.jpg

034-Royalpalace.jpg

035-RoyalPalace.jpg

Then my favorite princess came, Aurora. An interesting fact about me is that my parents thought for a short while of naming me Aurora, which is probably why she’s my favorite.

036-RoyalPalace.jpg

037-RoyalPalace.jpg

038-RoyalPalace.jpg

040-RoyalPalace.jpg

041-RoyalPalace.jpg

Sorry for the delay on the second part of this update, photobucket decide it wanted to cras while I was trying to upload. But their wasn't much to do:confused3 so I'll finish it now.

Soon Ariel arrived and she was the best of all of them. The actresses playing her had Ariel’s personality down and she was so sweet with Cole and Sophie. One of the most magical Disney character meet and greet of the whole trip.

042-RoyalPalace.jpg

043-RoyalPalace.jpg

044-RoyalPalace.jpg

And finally Sophie favorite princess arrived, Belle and she was HAPPY to see her.

046-RoyalPalce.jpg

I love this picture because Cole and Sophie are making the same face but neither of them knew it. :rotfl2:

047-RoyalPalace.jpg

Belle was the final princess to come around; we finished our lunch, talked to our sweet waitress and then got ready to head out on to the rest of our Magic Kingdom day. Would we meet any other characters today? Would I get my phone and camera back? What would be our first Magic Kingdom ride?

When we last left off we had just finish our royal breakfast with the princesses. We headed down the stairs and Sara brought Sophie to get changed into her everyday clothes. While Mama Jay, Cole and Me people watched and looked around the lobby of the castle, did you know that Casper and Gasper (the mice from Cinderella) are hiding up by the ceiling. Well if you didn’t look closely next time you are in the lobby in the Royal Table.

Once Sophie was all changed we had the plan to head down Main Street to get a locker. But when we got the stroller we saw that Cinderella’s step mother and step sisters were out so we jumped in line to meet them.

They were all so funny and I loved standing in line listening to them talk to the people in front of us. The step mother and the sister in the blue were so good with staying in character. The one in the pink was too sweet though, it was like she was naturally and sweet person, especially with little kids. I think that she would have been a really good princess. But that’s enough talking, here some pictures from meeting the Steps.

048-Colewithcindysstep.jpg

049-CimbaroswithCindyssteps.jpg

Look how happy Cole is in this picture

050-SophiewithCindysstepsis.jpg

She having a really hard time being mean.

051-ThecimbaroswithCIndyssteps.jpg

Look at all those faces

After meeting the Steps we again headed towards Main Street. I was pushing the stroller and was walking pretty far ahead of them, when I walk I always walk fast and as I was passing by Liberty Square I saw yet again another princess and suggested we stopped to meet Princess Tiana. So, Sara, Mama Jay and Cole hopped on in line while I waited on the other end. I’m sorry I don’t really have any pictures because Sophie did not want to be without Sara. But do have this cute one with Cole and Tiana.

052-ColeCimbaroandTiana.jpg

So, I’ll leave you with that and the question…will we ever make it down Main Street?

Thanks for the sharing your trip. I 'm really enjoying reading! When do you graduate? Congratulations on that. You appear to be well grounded and will go far with your wonderful attitude. Can't wait to read more (though the green font is tough on my old lady eyes)!

When we left off we had just met Tiana and we again heading down Main Street. We had to fight the crowds of people heading in but we eventually did make it down Main Street. While Sara went to grab a locker I did another check to make sure my camera and phone really weren’t in my bag and unfourntley they really weren’t. After double checking Mama Jay decide that she would head over to the Transportation and Ticket Center and check with the lost & found to see if anyone turned them in.

I was going to stay with Sara and the kids so I decide that I would be my job to make good on some promises I had made them back in December. For Christmas I was going to let each of the them pick out a pair of Mickey ears. So, we headed over to the Chappeau.

Sophie was the first to pick out her pair of Mickey ears. She chose a pair with Mickey on them that were baby girl pink. And Cole got the ears that are a combination of Goofy, Mater, and Mickey. (I will post pictures later).

After paying for ears and putting them on we headed out of Chapeau where we were stop to take a quick survey, which by pretty fast and the CM take the survey was pretty nice. After the survey we went up Main Street and headed to Tomorrowland. It was time to hit up some rides.

We saw that Buzz Lightyear had very little wait, if I remember correctly it was probably about 20-30 minutes. And I made the executive Disney expert choice that it wasn’t a bad wait and we hopped on in line. I always like the Buzz Lighyear queue, like when you hear about your mission from Buzz. And before we knew it we boarding our spaceships. I rode with Cole and Sara and Sophie were together.

Me and Cole both played the game, which I have never been any good in so I’m pretty embrassed to share our scores but I will because I remember to write them down. I got a score of 2500 and Cole got the score of 500.

When the ride was over we headed through the gift shop and I was sad because if I had my camera I would have taken a picture of Cole and Sophie in the Jail cells. But oh well maybe some other time.

We head across the way and hopped onto the up escalator to head to the People mover. Like always it was a walk. I sat facing backwards with Sophie and Sara Cole went forward. I think everyone liked it although Sophie had a death grip on my leg because she was afraid of the dark.

When we got off the bus I tried call Mama Judy to see where she was but it went to Voicemail. So, I left a voice mail and we headed to go over to the Indy Speedway. Cole wanted to drive by himself but we weren’t sure if he’d be tall enough.

The line moved pretty quickly and before we knew it we were at the front of the line. When Cole got measured and he wasn’t all enough so I hoped in the car with him and let him drive, steer the wheel and I pushed the petal. Although Cole is nowhere near ready to get his license he let go of the wheel many times. LOL

When we got off the phone Mama Jay had called Sara’s phone and told us that she had headed back to OKW so we decide we would too. We headed up Main Street and got to the bus stop. And that’ where I’ll leave you. But here are some questions to hold you over: Did I ever find my stuff? What would be do that night? Would we meet anyone else?

This week has been crazy busy, I’m taking my final finals for high school!:scared1: And getting ready for my graduation party but I figured, it’s a Friday afternoon and I’m home so why not write a really really quick update that unfortunuley doesn’t have any pictures.

I was looking through my notes while preparing for write this quick update and notice I forgot to tell a small, probably meaningless detail to some. On our way up Main Street we stopped for our first look into the Europium. Sara bough Sophie a cute little Minnie Mouse brush, it was red with white polka dots on it. And Sophie had some spending money as well and bought herself a little Tinkerbelle bracelet. Sophie was just racking up her sovineers that morning. LOL

Now where I left off we were getting on the bus to head towards Old Key West, Cole loved sitting in the back row so that he could face forward. So him, Sara and Sophie sat across the back row. I chose the seat that sat at right angle from them. On the whole bus ride back Sophie was fighting sleep so hard. I felt so bad for her. Me and Sara discussed letting her fall asleep and I’d carry her back to the room but Sara was worried that if she fell asleep she wouldn’t eat lunch or that when I picked her up she would wake up and not fall back asleep for a nap.

When we got back to Old Key West we hopped off the bus and headed back to our room for lunch. When we walked in we realized that Mama Jay was asleep so we tried to stay quiet because Mama Jay hadn’t been sleeping well the first two nights. We had some of those microwavable mac & cheese bowls. After lunch Sara and the kids took a nap and I watched some trashy T.V., upload and edit pictures and relaxed.

Three Hours later it was time to wake up and get ready for the night. Where would be spending our night? Would Mama Jay ever tell me if she found my stuff? Where would we be eating dinner.

I’m sorry that this update is so short but I wanted to get one to you guys before graduation.

This past weekend I found out that I would be spending a month in New Hampshire with my Grandma which I’m super excited about:thumbsup2, the only bad thing is that I won’t have internet access:scared1:. So, I’m going to have to get this show on the road in super speed.

Now when we last left off I was watching tv, Mama Jay, Sara and Sophie were napping and Cole was playing on his DS. At some point during our rest time I went and grabbed a shower and got dress for the evening. At around five we started moving around and getting ready to head out for the night. Mama Jay finally told me she found my camera and phone so I was thrilled. So while we waited at the bus stop I took pictures of Sophie and Cole with their new hats.

097-ColeCimbaroandSophieCimbaro.jpg

098-SophieCimbaroandColeCimbaro.jpg

When the bus finally arrived we hopped on and headed back to Magic Kingdom, we finally arrived at around 5:30. I was very excited about this evening because we would be eating at my all-time favorite Disney restaurant:woohoo: .We were a little early so took our time getting through bag check and swiping our tickets. We headed under the train station and walked right into Tony’s Town Square.

102-TonysTownSquare.jpg

They were able to seat us early and we got a perfect table right in the view of the fountain. We had really nice waitress named Rebecca who was from MA and we talked about the snowstorm that hit us earlier that year in October and how crazy it was. She also helped Cole find a hidden Mickey in the restaurant. I forgot what everyone had for dinner but I do remember that for dessert I got a delicious chocolate hazelnut cake, it tasted like chocolate and nutella (my two favorite foods).

103-EmmaJudyandSophieCimbaro.jpg

104-EmmaJudyandSophieCimbaro.jpg

Doesn't she look thrilled?

105-MamaJudyandEmmaJudy-1.jpg

106-TonysTownSquare.jpg

107-SophieCimbaro.jpg

108-SophieCimbaro.jpg

109-SophieCimbaroandEmmaJudy.jpg

110-SophieCimbaroandEmmaJudy.jpg

After dinner Mama Jay went to grab Sophie’s stroller and we headed out for the night. What rides would ride? Would we see the parade, the castle show &/or the fireworks? You’ll all find out soon enough.

As I mentioned in my introduction page I was a high school senior. <--- Notice the word WAS? That's because as of Wednesday I am offical a College freshmen! It so hard to believe that this day as come and gone. But I'm uber excited to go to college :woohoo:

Both Mama Jay and Sara were at my graduation! Here are some pictures for my graduation:

019-EmmaJudy.jpg

Getting the dipolma!

029-EmmaJudy.jpg

Post grad hug. It was extremely hot that day which is way Mama Jay has water and my hace is really red.

032-EmmaJudy.jpg

Now that I finish this real life update I'm going to eat some dinner and then work on my next Disney update because I really need to get this trip report going because I still have about 4 days and about 3 weeks before I leave for the summer. :scared1:

When I last left off we had just finish dinner, Mama Jay went to get Sophie stroller. Once everything was done we made our way to Liberty Square, we had a ride to go on because Cole had been begging us since we got to Disney 3 days ago.

The only ride that Cole remembered from his one day visit to Magic Kingdom was the Haunted Mansion. So, it was decide that Cole, Sara and I would go on the Haunted Mansion and Mama Jay and Sophie would do something else.

Although I had been to Disney since they put up the interactive que but I just hadn’t gone though it because I always went into the faster line but I figured Cole would have some fun on it. Here are some of the pictures from the que.

111-HauntedMainson.jpg

112-HauntedMansion.jpg

I love this picture

113-HauntedMansion.jpg

114-HauntedMansion.jpg

115-HauntedMansion.jpg

116-ColeCimbaro.jpg

117-ColeCimbaro-1.jpg

118-HauntedMansion.jpg

119-HauntedMansion.jpg

120-HauntedMansion.jpg

121-HauntedMansion.jpg

I love the little skulles, they are too cute.

122-HauntedMansion.jpg

About half way through my camera battery decide to die so I didn’t get to finish taking pictures:headache:. But I think Cole really like playing with the different things in the line.

We went on the elevator and I rode in my own doombuggie and Cole and Sara went on the one behind us. Luckily I was still able to point out the infamous hidden Mickey in the ride to Cole because he loved searching for them.

2817601130_6017b98f93.jpg

Thank you to Google images for helping me with this picture:happytv:. For anyone who doesn’t know it located in the dining room scene. Although that particular hidden Mickey isn’t always there because the Haunted Mansion Cast Member do move it sometimes.

Once we got off the ride we went to our pre-determined meeting stop to find Mama Jay and Sophie but they weren’t there. I pulled out my phone to call them but got no answer. Sara called her husband so that she and Cole could talk to him and I replace my camera batteries. After all that was done they still weren’t back but I was getting eaten alive by mosquito so I went to change into pants for the evening.

When I return Mama Jay and Sophie were finally back. It turned out that he had gone on It’s a Small World and Carosuel. Sophie asked if we could go on It’s a Small World again so we headed on over and hopped in line. Sophie was so excited. She talked about the ride the whole time we were in the line. Once on the boat Mama Jay taught Sophie to wave to the person in the control room so all waved and headed through. I snapped a couple while we were on the ride.

123-SmallWorld.jpg

124-SmallWorld.jpg

125-SophieCimbaro-1.jpg

Can't you just see the happiness?

128-SmallWorld.jpg

129-SmallWord.jpg

130-SmallWorld.jpg

131-Smallworld.jpg

132-SmallWorld.jpg

Continue in the next post

I had a few more SW pictures but photobucket was not being very well behaved lately.

After It’s a Small World Mama Jay had to run to the bathroom and Sara and Cole wanted to go Peter Pan so Sara, the kids and I went over to Peter Pan that had about a 10-20 minute wait! And the line definatley moved quick. Cole loved it and loved the idea of an “invisible track” because he couldn’t figure out how the boats moved. Sophie liked it but said, “I was a little bit scared”.

After that we met back up with Mama Jay where she had staked out a place to watch Wishes. We all sat for few minutes and talked and then Sophie (who had a very hard time potty training) looked at me said she had to go to the bathroom so I jumped up without thinking and brought her to the bathroom.

When we returned Sara and Cole had gone on the Snow’s Scary Adventure. I was pretty sad I missed because I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to ride it again. But I brought Sophie on Carosuel which she loved. At the end of the ride she hugged her horse goodbye. I was so mad I didn’t have my camera because it was so cute.

Tomorrow I’ll finish up the third day so we can move on to the next day.

As, I said in the last update Mama Jay had stalked out a place to watch Wishes in Fantsyland. Everyone but me was exited for because I have a pretty intense fear of fireworks. I have had this fear since I was in really little, the theory behind my fear is that when I was about 18 months old I was asleep and Mama Jay and my dad found a place to watch the fireworks for but what they didn’t know was how close they were to the cannon that blow the fireworks out. But whatever the reason I hate fireworks. Normally I will go into a store and hide but both Mama Jay and Sara got really excited when the fireworks were about to start and left me guarding the things. So, I ended up sitting on bench with all our stuff, plugging my ears.

After the fireworks I’m embarrassed to say I was quite crabby and gave attitude that I now regret. So, I decided I needed to take about five minutes to myself. So, while Mama Jay and Sara went to get a seat for the Magic and Me show I went down to the Main Street Bakery and got myself a snack. When I got there I got a chocolate croissant, which in my opinion as only okay, I’ve had better.
When I met back up with them we watch the Magic and Me show, which Mama Jay and Sara loved. Sophie and Cole got new spinning toys that you can get from the street vendors so they played with those.

After the show we stopped at the Eupiourum because I was desperately looking for the Mickey ear grad hat. I looked in multiply places for it but I finally did find it. Mama Jay bought me a pair for graduation.

As we walked out we ran right into the parade so we stopped to watch it. Sophie was about half asleep but she waved to all the characters and I snapped a picture because it was just so darn cute.

154-SophieCimbaro.jpg

155-SophieCimbaro.jpg

156-SophieCimbaro.jpg

After watching the parade we walked out, jumped on the bus for OKW and rode to OKW. On the bus ride home both Sophie and Cole fell asleep. I got off the bus at the first stop because we wanted to see if I would get back first or if they would. I end up getting back to the room faster. So, a piece of advice from me is if you are staying at the hospitality house are of OKW I suggest getting off at the first stop and walk because you get about in half the time.

Tomorrow I will start the next day. Where in the world will be going next?

As day four came we were all exhausted, so we decide to have a lazy morning. I think that we finally decide to get up around 10. We slowly made our way to get ready taking our time. I spend the morning editing some pictures and upload them to facebook. I found that to be easiest for me so that I also had room on my memory stick. Anywho while I was editing pictures Sophie wanted me to take pictures so I did with my webcam.

image201204170001.jpg

image201204170002.jpg

image201204170004.jpg

image201204170005.jpg

image201204170006.jpg

I’m trying to hide from the camera. LOL:rotfl2:

157-MammaJudyandEmmaJudy.jpg

Me and Mama Jay <3

We finally left for the bust stop which was an interesting experience to say the least. Sophie entertained an older couple as she ran around chasing the love bugs around the bus stop. She loved the love bugs because she only sees them in Florida, not up here in New England.

Mama Jay made friend with a first time Disneyer who had just gotten there on the ME and was now waiting for the internal bus to bring him and his lunch family lunch back to their room. They discuss what kids his age would want to do and good places to eat. Mama Jay really seem to enjoy talking to him.

Sara and I sat a people watched. There was a large family who had 3-4 boys in spanning in age of a high school age to about 3 years old. The dad seem to want to be anywhere but there but the younger boys wanted nothing more than to be sitting right next to him. But then we saw the most shocking thing, the mom was popping her oldest son’s pimple. Now if that’s a normal thing in your family, fine for each your own but please don’t do it in public. I was completely shocked by that, espically being a teenager myself I would never let my mom do that to me in public!

The bus did finally arrive for a destination. We were the only people who got on at the hospitality house and the bus was pretty empty. So, I got some pretty cute pictures of the kids on the bus.

159-ColeCimbaroandSophieCimbaro.jpg

Can any of you guess which park we’re going to? Well you’ll have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

When I left off yesterday we were arriving at our destination for the day…today we were going to spend the afternoon at EPCOT or as Mama Jay likes to call in Every Person Comes Out Tired.

160-EPCOT.jpg

161-EPCOT.jpg

162-EPCOT.jpg

165-EPCOT.jpg

We were here for the Flower & Garden Festival so the first thing we saw was the Fantasia opening display and I must say neither me nor Mama Jay were impressed. We had been there a couple years before and they had the same display. We were hoping for a display that was from a movie that they put out this year but none the less it had the Disney Magic.

163-EPCOT.jpg

164-EPCOT.jpg

166-EPCOT.jpg

167-Flowershow.jpg

168-SophieCimbaro.jpg

Sophie showing off her dance skills

169-Flowershow.jpg

Once thoroughly looking at the front display we decide that we go on Space Ship Earth. It was a walk on line. If I remember correctly, Sara & Sophie rode together, Mama Jay & Cole rode together and then I rode by myself.

After the ride we went out into the interactive area. Mama Jay went to get Sophie’s stroller, Sara brought Cole to play a game and Sophie was having a meltdown because she wanted water but the only water had was frozen and it was too cold. I tried to sit with her on bench and tell her we were going to eat lunch soon but that wasn’t working. Especially because she could hear Sara’s voice so eventually we met up with them where Cole was paying a race card game. Sophie took a turn after Cole.

170-SophieCimbaro.jpg

Once Sophie was done we ran into Mama Jay, who bought a stroller for Sophie because it was cheaper then renting a stroller every day. Sophie happily climbed into and rode. We made our way over to the Land.

We were going to be eating at the Season’s. Mama Jay got a table while I went to get my food and so did Sara with the kids. I got my traditional (for me) and rice plate. When we returned to the table it seemed like Sara, Cole and Sophie were all in the middle of melt down. Sophie was still thirsty, Cole was supposed to be holding Sophie hand but ended up hurting her somehow and Sophie was stress out and just wanted her lunch. So, I stayed with the kids so Mama Jay and Sara could there food. Now I forgot to mention a little earlier I had a little bit of meltdown. I don’t really remember all the facts but I remember me and Mama Jay got into a little spat.

When they returned I apologized to Mama Jay. And things were better between us again. While we were sitting there a group of cast members were walking around singing Happy Birthday to people. I called them over because I wanted to ask if there was anywhere in EPCOT where I could get my hat embroider. When they saw the hat that I was talking about they sang me a happy graduation song. And then of course I took a picture with them. The guy with the Mickey Fantasia hat on seemed to love his job and had a great time.

063-en.jpg

064-emma.jpg

After lunch we figured why not go on the land because we were right thre. Now I’ve never liked the land, I’ve always found it a little boring. But when we were on the ride we were sitting behind a family y with a little baby in it. So, I waved to her and made faces with her. Cole loved the right and Sophie was unimpressed by it.

I’m gonna leave you guys here for today.

After the land we discussed where we wanted to go next. I forget who suggested it but we final made the decision to head over to the Seas, hop on a clam boat and help Marlin find his son. The ride was a walk on but we slowly made our way through the que so that I could take pictures. Mama Jay and I had been on the ride one time before and was told a 10 minute wait and end up waiting about 45 minutes. We remember the que was cute and I wanted to get pictures.

171-TheSeaswithNemoandFriends.jpg

172-TheSeaswithNemoandFriends.jpg

I love this picture!

173-THeSeaswithNemoandFriends.jpg

174-TheSeaswithNemo.jpg

176-TheSeas.jpg

179-TheSeaswithNemo.jpg

After we found Nemo we went and visited Bruce. Cole was very excited for the photo opted which is surprising because he doesn’t like getting his picture taken. Sophie loved the idea until she realized that she was in a shark’s mouth.

180-SophieCimbaro.jpg

181-TheSeaswithNemo.jpg

183-ColeandSophieCimbaro.jpg

184-SophieandColeCimbaro.jpg

185-SophieandCOleCimbaro.jpg

186-SophieandColeandCimbaro.jpg

After we got a picture I had to run a quick errand. So we went over to mouse gears so that I could get my hat embroided. I was EXTREMELY disappointed by the service I got there. I would ask them a simple question and get attitude from them. They had about 4 people working one register and a long line. The cast member would look at the people in line and say nothing. By the time it was my turn all I wanted was to get out of there.

Sara had more shopping she wanted to do and I hadn’t really looked around in any of the stores. So, I looked around with her and ended up buying myself a shirt. Sophie was getting cranky so Mama Jay brought her outside. Sara, Cole and I mad our purchases and head outside.

Mama Jay saw us coming and shooed us away so I brought them over to the Soda shop. I don’t like soda so I never remember what it’s called. Sara and Cole both tried some soda. I was nice person and didn’t make them try the Beverly kind.

We headed back to Mama Jay and Sophie. When we returned Sophie had fallen asleep in her stroller. We rested for a couple minutes and then it was time to head over to our ADRs.

Well that’s it for a day. I’ll leave you with the questions…where are we eating dinner?

When we left off Sophie was asleep and we needed to head for Japan. I took the job of walking fast with Sophie is in stroller. I counted about three people give me the look of “Wow aren’t you little young to have kid.” LOL While I was walking quickly towards our ADR Mama Jay, Sara, and Cole walked slowly enjoying the flower and garden show…here are some picture of their walk.

065-Cole.jpg

070-Flowershow.jpg

071-Flowershow.jpg

072-Flowershow.jpg

073-Flowershow.jpg

So, once we met up again it was time to check in at our ADR in…Japan! Which is Mama Jay’s favorite Disney’s restaurant. We were seated with a family from Texas, Cole made friends with the little boy in the family. We had an awesome performer or chef. She was so creative and so nice.

192-SophieCimbaro.jpg

She had just woken up from her mini nap.

193-Japan.jpg

194-Japan.jpg

196-Japa.jpg

199-Japan.jpg

201-Japan.jpg

202-Japan.jpg

204-Japan.jpg

Playing with her chop sticks, she finally really woke up.

206-Japan.jpg

Cole getting ready to dig in.

After dinner we looked around Japan real quick and grabbed some pictures of the flower display.

209-MamaJudyandEmmaJudy.jpg

210-MaterFlowers.jpg

212-McLightinFlower.jpg

I have no clue why these pictures came out so bad.

After exploring Japan we decide we’d head over to America and see the American Adventure. I’m a little bit of an American history nerd and love seeing this show every time I come. I loved the show, I always do. Cole thought it was okay, and Sophie soaked it all up.

Now if you guys remember I have a fear of fireworks and Illuminations is the worse one for me, I don’t really know why it just is. As we were leaving the show I realized that it was going to start in about 5-10 minutes. Sophie I also didn’t like the fireworks so I was trying to think fast about where to go where we would be save from the noise. The only place was America. I don’t know why I didn’t think American I probs could have hid in the store or the lobby but I chose Mexico so I picked Sophie up and made a dash for Mexico.

The whole way there I was scared we wouldn’t make it but luckily we did. They were closing up but they were nice enough to let us stay in there. One of the great things about Disney. We met two really nice people while waiting. The first person we met was an grandfather who was so sweet and told us tha he we would come back in and let us know when the fireworks were over. And then we met one of the nicest cast members of the whole trip. Katie, she was one of the janitors and she told me about what time they were over and kept an eye on us, almost like was making sure that none of the other cast member were going to give us a hard time.

After the fireworks we headed back to Old Key West to get ready for another busy day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter