Oh, I just can't wait to be there! PTR

I didn't think it was that bad. I mean, it wasn't good, but this bad?!

Anyway, got my medication, feeling a little bit better, but coughing is driving me nuts and it's painful. At least I feel good enough to turn on PC :lmao:

I'm better. I'm feeling a lot better, but I'm not ok. Doctor told me to stay at home, so I get another "vacation" week. Kids back to school and kindergarten, so all be all by myself at home. Me, PC, autograph books and day dreaming. Started to watch youtube videos about DLP. We never did autopia. Can anyone tell me about that ride? Fun? How does it work? Ok for three?

Isila said:
I'm better. I'm feeling a lot better, but I'm not ok. Doctor told me to stay at home, so I get another "vacation" week. Kids back to school and kindergarten, so all be all by myself at home. Me, PC, autograph books and day dreaming. Started to watch youtube videos about DLP. We never did autopia. Can anyone tell me about that ride? Fun? How does it work? Ok for three?

Aw that's good news.....use the extra week to relax and get totally better! Autopia is a fun ride especially for boys I would imagine......both ny dds enjoyed it but the older girl thought it not worth the Long wait time.....youngest wanted to q again!!! From memory I think only 2 fit in each car? But I might have that wrong!

Disneyfanswicklow said:
Aw that's good news.....use the extra week to relax and get totally better! Autopia is a fun ride especially for boys I would imagine......both ny dds enjoyed it but the older girl thought it not worth the Long wait time.....youngest wanted to q again!!! From memory I think only 2 fit in each car? But I might have that wrong!

We fit three! It was good fun - you press the accelerator and can let one of the boys steer. I was surprised the last trip - we only waited 10mins. I think the 1st trip it was like an hour. Agree with Jo's DD - not worth that!
Good to hear you are improving Isila. Much better here too

So, is it difficult to drive? Or is it no problem? It's always long queue, abiut 45 mins, so I just go by as Buzz is next to it :)

Good to hear you'r getting beter kizzy!

Isila said:
So, is it difficult to drive? Or is it no problem? It's always long queue, abiut 45 mins, so I just go by as Buzz is next to it :)

Good to hear you'r getting beter kizzy!

Its not too hard to drive plus you cannot leave the track so its safe. Thanks :)

Maybe we'll try if queues not too big.

Oh, I have 1 month 1 week left. I want to go baldly. It wasn't that bad a few weeks ago. But now, as the time comes closer it's getting more and more difficult to wait and not to day dream. And I have nothing to plan. And I can't do shopping... Will go watch some DLP videos.... pixiedust:

Glad you are feeling better. Pneumonia is so dreadful, glad it hasn't taken it's toll too much!

This made me giggle......imagine driving off and doing a tour of the Park lol

With me "knowing how to drive" it's very possible :lmao:

I have nothing to do.

I booked hotel, flights, transport, meals... All is planned... What am I to do now?

I have nothing to do.

I booked hotel, flights, transport, meals... All is planned... What am I to do now?

Plan outfits!? Have you looked at Disneybound? Its people dressing up like characters when they go to WDW! Great inspiration :goodvibes

Lol I swear DD would have driven better then me the 1st time! I was all over the place!! I came off it wondering how I had a proper driving license! I'll blame the car I got :rotfl:

oh, thanks, will take a look. Need something to stop daydreaming :lmao:

At least you have a driver's license, I don't. If you can't drive, don't drive. That sums it up :angel:

Isila said:
oh, thanks, will take a look. Need something to stop daydreaming :lmao:

At least you have a driver's license, I don't. If you can't drive, don't drive. That sums it up :angel:

Lol :lmao: was it that bad!?

No. I mean, I don't know. I just don't feel like driving. I mean, I don't want to drive. So, I never tried. I see car and it's all like astrophysics or something :lmao: Driving is not in my blood :rolleyes1

I have nothing to do.

Oh you are so organised....I have more than 8 month (well nearer 9!!!!:scared1:) and I can't resist getting on here most days lol - I pretend to be 'researching' lol

Disneyfanswicklow said:
Oh you are so organised....I have more than 8 month (well nearer 9!!!!:scared1:) and I can't resist getting on here most days lol - I pretend to be 'researching' lol

But that's part of the fun. And this is the only place I can talk about it and feel free and fine and not some kind lunatic. Well, you do understand how difficult and stressfull it is to plan meals in DLP. back home everybody give me that look like I'm insane.

Plan outfits!? Have you looked at Disneybound? Its people dressing up like characters when they go to WDW! Great inspiration :goodvibes
:

Ah Kizzy, the very LAST thing I needed was ANOTHER Disney website to become addicted to. What have you done?!?!
:-D

dhidra said:
Ah Kizzy, the very LAST thing I needed was ANOTHER Disney website to become addicted to. What have you done?!?!
:-D

More addicts more fun. I'm already looking over my clothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter