Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2020

You can go back and add pre-order merch. Although it seems like the person who registered you may need to do it through their account. As of right now, since someone else registered for me, the races aren't showing up in my account. Not sure if that updates once things settle down or if the person that registers for you is always the only one with access.
You can email run Disney and they will move the registration to your account.

I feel like now with the new Run Club they allocate less spots for plain registration - I'm thinking that's why it sells out even quicker... not happy at all with the whole "kickout" thing, either... i tried twice - last week during the AP and DVC early registration and again today... thought i had it, was in queue for 40 minutes only to go through the whole process and in the end - not available AFTER I put in my cc info and processed...

Thanks! Didn't know that! Maybe I'll try in a couple of weeks once things have settled.
Exactly what we did for Princess for whatever reason only I could get in, registered everyone and a few weeks later we emailed and they moved the races to my friends accounts.

I feel like now with the new Run Club they allocate less spots for plain registration - I'm thinking that's why it sells out even quicker... not happy at all with the whole "kickout" thing, either... i tried twice - last week during the AP and DVC early registration and again today... thought i had it, was in queue for 40 minutes only to go through the whole process and in the end - not available AFTER I put in my cc info and processed...

RunDisney club benefits don't even start until October. I don't think they affected this registration whatsoever. This weekend was always going to go fast with the anniversary and villains theme that many have been clamoring for. If there were fewer slots available at general registration, it was most likely due to robust TA pre-sales.

Absolutely INSANE that this process was BETTER over the last 2 years!!! Why CHANGE something and make it WORSE?!?

LUDICROUS that:
- They have a waiting room where you can't tell where you are in the queue
- Then it's like a maze getting through all the pull-downs and prompts
- AND it didn't automatically populate ANYTHING from my accounts (address, credit card, etc.)
- You can get kicked out at the payment screen and end up re-queued

Amazing how many ways they can screw something SIMPLE like this up!
Mine put in my address from two moves ago....

RunDisney club benefits don't even start until October. I don't think they affected this registration whatsoever. This weekend was always going to go fast with the anniversary and villains theme that many have been clamoring for. If there were fewer slots available at general registration, it was most likely due to robust TA pre-sales.
this race is in November - I actually called Rundisney and asked about the Club packages available and what the "guaranteed" race event meant exactly... with the higher price tag membership you get 1 race, any distance, guaranteed... including this one - unless I was misinformed (which I wouldn't doubt)... I also have no doubt that the presales had something to do with it as well.

this race is in November - I actually called Rundisney and asked about the Club packages available and what the "guaranteed" race event meant exactly... with the higher price tag membership you get 1 race, any distance, guaranteed... including this one - unless I was misinformed (which I wouldn't doubt)... I also have no doubt that the presales had something to do with it as well.

I joined the silver level of the club (mostly out of curiosity) and received absolutely no information about these races. I honestly thought I might, seeing as this is the first race that will happen after the club officially launches. If nothing else, I thought I'd get something explaining why the Wine and Dine registration was (or wasn't) eligible for benefits. If they're saving guaranteed spots, it's looking like those people won't be able to register until October when the club goes live. Seems like that would be pretty short notice to travel, unless they're seeing most memberships sold are locals.

I joined the silver level of the club (mostly out of curiosity) and received absolutely no information about these races. I honestly thought I might, seeing as this is the first race that will happen after the club officially launches. If nothing else, I thought I'd get something explaining why the Wine and Dine registration was (or wasn't) eligible for benefits. If they're saving guaranteed spots, it's looking like those people won't be able to register until October when the club goes live. Seems like that would be pretty short notice to travel, unless they're seeing most memberships sold are locals.
I checked on all of the levels just to see what the difference was and the 2 higher-level memberships are the ones that guaranteed a spot with the highest-level membership guaranteeing ANY race, ANY distance... and I did verify that with the agent when I called to find out more. Silver membership's wording (I checked on that one as well) was odd in that I think it only guaranteed that IF you got into the queu you can secure a spot on the half - definitely not the 5 or 10k though

Wow I can't believe this sold out so fast. Any possible way to sign up with it sold out?

I checked on all of the levels just to see what the difference was and the 2 higher-level memberships are the ones that guaranteed a spot with the highest-level membership guaranteeing ANY race, ANY distance...

Oh right! I get AP/DVC early access so I didn't go higher.

What do the weekend jackets for pre-purchase typically look like? I know we don’t know designs and such but what kind of styles are they? Also, what is the latest date you can preorder these items?Thanks 😊

What do the weekend jackets for pre-purchase typically look like? I know we don’t know designs and such but what kind of styles are they? Also, what is the latest date you can preorder these items?Thanks 😊
We should get a preview of the jacket sooner than later. They are thinner zip up jackets with usually the weekend logo and characters of theme on them.

I did 10k and 5k and I personally did one then the other just because the 10k was my priority with it being an NBC anniversary year and the 5k would of just been for the added bling
Got in both

I believe any WDW AP (or premier passport) would do Idk about the Disneyland exclusive APs
I don’t know about future races but I was able to register early for this one with Disneyland Flex AP

I would guess a black jacket with the logo from the top of the confirmation email on the back, but with Disney working in-house now, they may move away from the previous standard design.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter