***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Did anyone see the passholder "Summer Swag" advertised in the Mickey Monitor? I'm curious if this will be available early or starting when TSL actually opens.

I haven't seen anything and I assume the answer is no, but are expecting mothers able to ride either of the new rides?

FastPass availability and wait times seem to have improved significantly.

not sure if this has been shared here. AP get exclusive opportunity to buy a slinky MB
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/p....PH.AM.02.04&dclid=CI2oj8KbjdsCFcpmwQodrDAFxw

I'll be at MGM tomorrow. I'll have to check that out while I'm grabbing my Donald Duck magnet. On a side note, I got excited when I saw 20% off at H&V, but realized it ends before my birthday trip (have an ADR there one day).

Edited my original post (which was poorly written) to share some TSL advice: FastPass is wonky! Things are coming and going, availability isn't there one minute and is the next, and my window opened, I swear, early. So my advice: if you've got a trip coming up in 60 days or so, don't just check once and go, "Darn there's nothing there!" Keep refreshing, there's all kinds of magic afoot.

Last edited:

I haven't seen anything and I assume the answer is no, but are expecting mothers able to ride either of the new rides?
Mater's at DCA (identical ride system) does not have an expectant mothers clause, so Saucers should be ok. Even Barmstormer/Gadget's Go Coaster have the "expectant mothers should not ride" clause, so Slinky is a no.

Edited my original post (which was poorly written) to share some TSL advice: FastPass is wonky! Things are coming and going, availability isn't there one minute and is the next, and my window opened, I swear, early. So my advice: if you've got a trip coming up in 60 days or so, don't just check once and go, "Darn there's nothing there!" Keep refreshing, there's all kinds of magic afoot.
This is sage advice. Two days ago when our window opened MDE was more temperamental than ever. Logged in today and found all kinds of availability for SDD and AS2 (even FoP, but that's a different thread) that wasn't there a day or two ago. So if you are stuck with no FP or times you don't like just keep checking back and refreshing.

This is sage advice. Two days ago when our window opened MDE was more temperamental than ever. Logged in today and found all kinds of availability for SDD and AS2 (even FoP, but that's a different thread) that wasn't there a day or two ago. So if you are stuck with no FP or times you don't like just keep checking back and refreshing.

We're still basing this off pre-closure in June? Assuming no FP availability after June 18th still?

Reactions: TAK
Forgive me if this has already been answered but what is the new route for the entrance to TSMM? We like to rope drop and FP it.

Mater's at DCA (identical ride system) does not have an expectant mothers clause, so Saucers should be ok. Even Barmstormer/Gadget's Go Coaster have the "expectant mothers should not ride" clause, so Slinky is a no.

Thank you!

Wow just for the heck of it tried for a toy story fast pass and it appeared!!!! Guess it pays to randomly check

not sure if this has been mentioned yet:

BoxLunch, a favorite retailer for Disney fans, has announced a mall tour to support the upcoming opening of Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World.

• Interactive photo booths
  • Sneak peeks at the Toy Story Land concept art
  • Giveaways.
  • At select events, special guests will stop by the tour including a fan-created, life-size Pizza Planet Truck replica.
Mall Tour Dates:

https://www.laughingplace.com/w/new...presented-by-box-lunch-to-tour-united-states/

I had a similar experience with the SDD FP as many others here. At 60+ days I tried to get SDD and there was nothing there and for the heck of it a few days later I checked and there where probably 20 time slots available. Don't get discouraged if you don't get it right away just keep at it.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...eek-into-toy-story-land-at-walt-disney-world/

From the Disney Parks Blog:

Hey guys! What’s better than dinner and a movie? Dinner, a movie and a behind-the-scenes sneak peek into this summer’s most anticipated opening at Walt Disney World Resort: Toy Story Land!

This Wednesday, May 23, tune in to “Toy Story 3” on ABC from 8-10 p.m. ET to join your favorite Toy Story pals as Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the rest of the gang return for an all-new adventure. They join a few new faces – some plastic, some plush – including Barbie’s counterpart Ken, a thespian hedgehog named Mr. Pricklepants and a strawberry-scented bear named Lots-O-Huggin’ Bear.

Throughout the night, actors Zach Braff (ABC’s “Alex Inc.”) & Eden Sher (ABC’s “The Middle”) will give viewers front-row access to the new Toy Story Land opening June 30 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

Yeah, that’s pretty awesome. I know what I’m having for dinner on Wednesday: popcorn and gummy bears!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter