***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

I am looking for a bit on advice on a strategy to get on SDD, Alien Saucers and TSM, over the course of two dates. On our arrival day (a Sunday), I am planning on going to DHS and hopefully tackling one or some of the rides with no fast pass in the evening (am I correct in thinking it will be tough to get FP's for any of these attractions on day one of my trip?). I am planning on another DHS day on a EMM day (I am not doing EMM though). This day will be the 4th day of my trip but also it will be the day before SWGE opens officially. Any strategy tips would be appreciated!

Thanks for any of your input!!!
I went to toy story land at night the day it opened and did toy story mania. It said 30 min but only took 15. Of course the lines for the two new rides were longer but I had fast passes for them later in the trip

I am looking for a bit on advice on a strategy to get on SDD, Alien Saucers and TSM, over the course of two dates. On our arrival day (a Sunday), I am planning on going to DHS and hopefully tackling one or some of the rides with no fast pass in the evening (am I correct in thinking it will be tough to get FP's for any of these attractions on day one of my trip?). I am planning on another DHS day on a EMM day (I am not doing EMM though). This day will be the 4th day of my trip but also it will be the day before SWGE opens officially. Any strategy tips would be appreciated!

Thanks for any of your input!!!

We were able to get on SDD at the end of the night with a 15 min wait. It was during Fantasmic. I don’t remember the exact time, but when we got off and headed to the exit the Star Wars fireworks hadn’t started yet, so we waited for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!