Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met Steven Miller from the DPB and thanked him for answering all of our questions. He said we keep him on his toes. (he's the merchandise guy)
hahaha-he should hire you as a consultant-probably make his life easier as 1> you would want correct info in timely manner 2>could give him the "guest perspective" to make experiences better 3> give him "on the ground" reporting on how things are being received :)

So Luke and Leia were both out...near Star Tours? We are going to look for them tomorrow.

We are doing the Vader run tomorrow morning...anyone is welcome to join...except Artax and his son....I won't mention who beat DH to Chewie this morning....

Have fun tomorrow we got vader today after chewy. Also because of our 21 hour layover we missed our legoland day. Already bought tickets so heading there tomorrow.

We had such a great day! Thanks everyone for all the great information. We weren't ready quite as early as I'd hoped but we still only waited about 20-25 minutes to see Chewie.

We thought the Galactic Breakfast was amazing (multiple visits from all the characters) and the Rebel Hangar was awesome (Greedo and the cantina band came and sat with us)

Loved Stars of the Saga!

Now my girls are enjoying EMH at Epcot while Dh and I relax...love having older kids sometimes ;)

I need to figure out how to upload pictures

Wow. Just wow. This was an awesome day. Chewie run went well. FTF deluxe package was a great choice. No Boba Fett stein though, I heard the shipments were running behind. Rebel Hangar was fun and much more relaxed than the character meals, but they are still working out the kinks (remember it's a converted quick service restaurant). Fireworks were amazing but I'm falling asleep as I type this

View attachment 96811

Look who I found at Stars of the Saga! Hint: She's marching in the parade tomorrow as a officer. Hint hint, she's almost as famous as the mysterious Yulilin, Hint hint HINT: I've got Sunshine on my shoulder... If you still need more hints after all that I can't help you ; )

~NM
PS That's the fabulous "Mr." Sunshine to the left!

It was super nice to me you today! Glad we ran into you at the show.

Long day! Friend and I got there at 2:40am for the merch line. We weren't too far back but it had a lot of delays so we didn't get into Darth's Mall until 7:30. I got the popcorn bucket, a name tag, and a postcard.

We ended up catching all three shows. For rebels, we sat close and were not overheated at all. However for Stars of the Saga and Obi-Wan, we were further back and were pretty overheated the entire shows. I drank a lot of water today though, since I'm sick with a cold and didn't want to worry about dehydration or anything.

James came out before we went into Obi-Wan and we were able to get a picture with him. He is such a sweetheart.

The fireworks were amazing as per usual. Going to bed now-- heading into the park around 5am or so. My 19 hour park day exhausted me.

Read all the posts from today, kinda quick though. Glad everyone, mostly everyone that is, had a great day!

Anyone have a review of the FtF premium package? Not the deluxe. Wondering if we should bail on it... How was the parade viewing and how stuffy was the dessert party mainly? Is it a disposable wristband? Thanks!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter