Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Full Star Wars Parade posted by wdwmagic on youtube.

Anyone got a video of today's parade? I was busy graduating so could not track any potential feeds of it. Got more graduating to do tomorrow AM early. I kinda want to see the order of troopers for the 501st so I know where I will be lined up this year. THanks in advance.

Ash

The video above was posted earlier in the thread. I spotted the son of @lovethattink in the video. Looked like he was having a great time!

Whoever linked the TeePublic site, THANK YOU!

Just ordered these for the BF and me!

display.jpg

Boba-simple-mockup_display.jpg

I got that fett one. Love it!

Oh www.junkfoodcompany.com

Awesome sw shirts. Vintage material. Not too cheap but look awesome. Ordering a few tomorrow.

Anyone with a D-tech appointment today? Which section of Darth's Mall was that in and logistically how easily were you still able to shop around before or after your appointment...especially with the different entry lines for the different sections? (make sense?) Looking to build lightsabers, droids, and peruse non-LE stuff.

Whoa really? So you spent $16 on 3 mini cupcakes? I thought for that price you would get the container...we are going on Sunday ...I was thinking about the cupcakes!
For the price, we thought we would get to keep the Han Solo bucket and the cupcakes had already been demolished at that point! :mickeybarWaitress asked if we would think of taking other serving pieces we liked in a restaurant...rather put us in our place! :sad2:

Ok so my three goals for our SWW day:
1. JTA
2. Chewie
3. Darth Mall

How can I get these accomplished? What order would the experts recommend? It's Me my DH and 2 DS. I planned on sending my DH to wait in some line while I hopefully sign my Boys up for JTA first thing in the morning.

@yulilin3 thanks again for the great info on this thread!

For the price, we thought we would get to keep the Han Solo bucket and the cupcakes had already been demolished at that point! :mickeybarWaitress asked if we would think of taking other serving pieces we liked in a restaurant...rather put us in our place! :sad2:

Whoa that seems really out of line...I mean, you take souvenir cups that you order. I don't think I would have been polite if a waitress said that to me.

Take your receipt to Guest Relations and explain. Show them the menu photo that was pictured on the thread showing that there was a limit of two cupcake/bucket combos.

Seriously, those are the cupcake desserts from H&V and they alone are not worth the 16.99.

I'm not much of a complainer, but I'd send an email and complain. That's just unacceptable.

Wow! That was totally uncalled for on the waitress' part. I would've complained to a manager or guest relations.

Anyone willing to pick up a set of the limited edition magic bands for my son and I and ship them to NJ. We don't go until week IV and am worried they won't be around then. He wants Mickey so I'd get the Donald. That is if they can be linked later. Would really appreciate it. My email is ldracz94@gmail.com. Not sure my PM works? Who wants to make my little jedi happy

Anyone got a video of today's parade? I was busy graduating so could not track any potential feeds of it. Got more graduating to do tomorrow AM early. I kinda want to see the order of troopers for the 501st so I know where I will be lined up this year. THanks in advance.

Ash

congratulations on whatever graduating you have been doing! :)

I am going to cancel a reservation for RH for 5 people on Sunday May 17th at 5:45. I will cancel at 10:40pm tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter